Chapter 40

I woke to hear muttered voices scattered around me, I opened one eye tiredly as I spotted Chloe sat besides me talking to Garry and Nathan quietly. I decided to sit up after hearing Gaz shut the bedroom door on his way out. "Morning sleeping beauty" Nathan winked as I laughed slightly in return. "Last night was amusing" I grinned sarcastically as I remembered all the nonsense from the night before. "I thought it was well funny" Chloe laughed hysterically which made me and Nathan smile at her amusement. "Oh and Alex I'm so sorry for blurting all that shit out about you and Scott" She said guiltily "hey, its fine" I told her patting her thigh. She hugged me tightly and I was glad to have some one here for me by my side through the good times and the bad. "Thanks for sticking up for me feisty pants!" She grinned as I laughed "She deserved it the bitch", "That's our Alex for ya, Seriously though I thought you were literally gonna kill the lass" Nathan chuckled which called us all to erupt into laughter.

We soon walked downstairs to see everyone was up, I felt fine that bitch didn't intimidate me and Scott could book his ideas up before even thinking of talking to me. The majority of people smiled at me accept from Chantelle who refused to make eye contact with me and Scott who look awkwardly guilty. "Morning kiddo" Aaron smiled "morning" I returned. "I think we should go get our nails done" holly told most of the girls and I smiled great fully at her as I knew she was trying to get me out of this shitty atmosphere.

Chantelle was the only girl not coming and that's because she wasn't invited, we had a gossip whilst pampering ourselves by getting our nails done and it was only me, Chloe and holly. "I can't believe she had the nerve to call you a slag Chloe" holly gasped. " that's the only reason I got involved because if anything she's the one who came in making trouble and Chloe's not a slag" I huffed. We soon arrived back to the house and I sat curling Holly's hair for tonight. "Your always doing her bloody hair!" Nathan chuckled "she's amazing at it that's why!" Holly glared playfully as I just laughed at their immaturity. "I'M BACK!!" I voice yelled. "Charlotte!" Me and the girls squealed before rushing over to her. "I've brought pets" she grinned after hugging us all. "Two!" I exclaimed as she nodded excitedly. "Well let's go set there hutch up before we go out" Garry stated as I nodded grabbing a rabbit to help.

"Any gossip" Charlotte asked me and Gaz as we filled the hutch with hay. "There's a new girl" I said feeling irritated just by her name. "Really?" She gasped "yep and she nearly got killed by our Alex here last night" Garry laughed as I rolled my eyes in return. "Guessing she is a bitch then" Charlotte laughed as I nodded in reply "oh and me and Scotty have fell out" I replied as she looked shocked "why your well close like " she quizzed as I shrugged and sighed before explaining the whole situation to her about Chantelle, Scott and Aaron.

We got back into the house to find a few people missing "where is everyone" char asked " Aaron is taking a shower he has just got back and Chantelle and Scott have just left for their date!" She told us. I shrugged it off before stating "we're not waiting for them so everyone get ready and we're going out" and then I went upstairs as I heard holly agree "be more of a drama free without her" she added. I got dressed into my black and white tight fitted flora patterned dress along with my black heels. I had my usual makeup on and my hair I left down naturally straight as I couldn't really be bothered. I added a bracelet onto my tanned skin before heading downstairs. Not long after everyone was ready to go and we shortly arrived at the club.

The night was going great so far. Scott wasn't there to make me feel bad and forgive him which I really didn't want to do yet as he hurt me bad. He's suppose to be me best mate and he totally fucked one over on us for a girl he doesn't even know. I was getting mortal as fuck as I wanted to forget about the pair of em for tonight. I danced drunkenly with the girls, It was clear that I was off my head and very unstable as I couldn't think straight. Suddenly in came the turbo twat and wanna be queen bee, they were linking and had smug looks on their faces. "Guess it went well" Chloe sighed "Who gives a fuck" I smirked knowing two can play at that game. Why was I acting like this? my only solution was to get some more alcohol into my system. I had made eye contact with Scott for a second and thats all I needed to see the guilt and sadness fulfill his eyes. I understood that he was single and could do what he wanted and that wasnt the reason as to why I was so pissed off with the lad, it was the fact that he stood next to her knowing full well that I was in the right last night and I was more hurt than angry.

I glanced over wondering whether I was over reacting and the second I did I saw the pair of em sucking eachothers faces off. CRINGE. I rolled my eyes before stumbling back over my drunken bestfriend Chloe who was dancing by Aaron. "Your looking canni fit like" I winked playfully at him "Eyy not to bad your self pet" He flirted back. It was safe to say that neither of us were able to realize what we were doing as we had shortly after started tashing on. woops. I giggled as we broke apart "Bet your glad you fucked Chantelle off now arent ya" "No body can beat your kisses" He drunkenly smirked. "Unlucky you got her name tattooed on ya then isnt it" I laughed "I wish I never bloody did" He sighed before grabbing my waist and bring me into another kiss, he was good looking so I wasnt complaining. I tangled my fingers into his hair as he had one hand on my hip and the other resting on me arse, our bodies were close and It made me forget about shit for a while. We parted and smiled at each other, obvious that we were smashed outta our faces and I was brought back to realization as Chloe caught my attention. "Scott keeps looking over" Chloe whispered in my ear as I stood to meet her gaze, he had a right face on. "He's jealous, I told you he liked you" She laughed "If he did he wouldn't of chose Chantelle" I replied utterly confused. I had gone from being his bestfriend whom had flirtatious banter to not knowing where the fuck I stand with Scotty T. I was confused as hell, why was he jealous? surely he would of told me if he had formed some sort of feelings towards me that is more than friends. My mind was baffled and I felt something strange, right deep inside of me as I had to watch him hover around another girl and more so as that girl was Chantelle.

Some action with Aaron in this one specifically for RanijaAdam6 . Sorry to everyone who couldn't read this chapter before! I had accidentally pressed published instead of save, I hadn't finished so I unpublished it and completed it. I hadn't realized that it had notified you. My apology is sent to you all but its here now! Hope you enjoy. let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!

- chlobxo -