Lets get mortal!!!!

When I finished packing I had a gossip with the girls about the lads, "so has anyone caught your eye" Charlotte questioned "erm I'm not really sure Yano" I replied "I think gaz has his eyes on you" vickie smirked "yeah I totally saw that two he has never looked at a girl like that before" Charlotte said excitedly "I think if he tries anything you should go for it but watch your feelings at first just incase he breaks your heart Hun" soph said whilst the other two agreed.

Gaz's POV:

"Well she's a fine looking cousin you have there pal" jay told James laughing as the girls walked up towards the bedroom "takes after my looks then doesn't she" James replied smriking, "if any of you want to grapht her then go ahead she's 22 she can do what she wants but don't mess her about if she has feelings for one of you's like, I hate seeing her upset" James told the lads. "Alright pal deal, let's see what happens tonight and see who she pulls " jay interrupted we nodded in agreement "I definitely would like" I laughed "same" jay replied grinning.

Alex's POV:

After I finished unpacking We all agreed on going out tonight for my first night here so us four girls were getting ready in our room whilst becca and holly were in their room and the lads were in their room getting ready.
Char curled my naturally straight hair for me and I applied more makeup than normal along with my eyelashes "I fucking love your hair Al what I would do for long hair like yours" soph complimented me "aww thankyou babe" I replied " I know yeah we have to wear bloody extensions" vickie laughed whilst us three joined in.
The three of them helped me to decide what outfit to wear and we decided on a tight fitted above the knee peach coloured dress, we walked down stairs to find everyone ready and we all looked lush.

I got in a taxi with vic, char and James on the way to the club "do you's not get on that much with holly and becca or somert"I asked "don't get me wrong hollys alright she just licks becca's arse and I don't like becca one bit she's a stuck up cow who has a big gob she's so annoying she's like fucking thrush" vickie told me I burst out laughing "it's true"Charlotte laughed as James nodded in agreement "when I first walked in she was being a bitch with me and she doesn't even know me" I replied "she's just jealous Al cause their is another lass who is better looking than her" James told me.
When we arrived we met the rest of them and went in I was ready to get apsalutely mortal. We all started off doing shots and char was totally gone and she was dancing whilst falling everywhere, the boys went on the pull whilst the girls got more mortal and danced necking in with a few good looking lads I was on my way to the toilet when Ricci stopped me "oi come here a minute" "what's up Ricci" vics got me, becca and jay, char likes being single Sophie's got a boyfriend" he told me raising his eye brows "and your point is" I laughed "who does that leave" he smirked "me and Garry" I said not realising "oh shit you mean 'me and gaz' " I laughed he nodded whilst grinning "cmon he's my best bud and he's a good looking lad" "yeah I know but I don't wanna get feelings cause he is one of the biggest players going" I told him "well talk to him and see how it goes ya faggot" he laughed I punched him playfully and nodded "I'm not going up to him though" and walked to the bathroom.

Garry POV:

"Gaz lad" Ricci said "what's up pal" I asked stepping towards him "spoke to Alex" he said "about?" I questioned "you" he replied "what saying what" I laughed "I said that you two are like the single ones in the house and would she try anything with ya she agreed but you have to go up to here but be careful cause she's abit wary about you wanting stuff from her and then being a player again, she says she don't want her heart broken so it's up to you what you do but don't break her heart cause you will av some issues with James mate" he told me "alright cheers pal I dunno what to do like, I will just talk to her" I replied

I was talking to James about the situation when Alex came over asking him to help get Charlotte onto one of the seats, James was fine with me going after Alex but told me not to do it if she got feelings for me so I didn't break her heart like, "Alex I will help ya with Charlotte" I told her "thanks gaz come on" she said leading me to char.

We got Charlotte onto the seats and got around of shots me and Alex were downing them I was abit tipsy and Alex looked like it didn't even touch the sides "you can deffo handle your drinks like" I laughed "that's me" she laughed back, we had sat and talked most of the night and really got to know each other to be honest this girl was a lot like me and I knew we were gonna be best mates but I didn't know if I wanted to gaz her Yano fuck her then leave her, there was more feelings here this time she was pretty much the definition of perfection. "Gaz what's going on with you this isn't like you? Your normally on the pull" Alex asked smirking, "just wanna get to know you, your new and all and I know we're gonna be best mates your a lot like me Yano" I replied smiling "aww gaz you wet end" she laughed hugging me.

Garry's POV:

By the end of the night we all had a mint night it was great, I got in the taxi with Alex, James and Charlotte, both the girls were mortal so me and James were looking after them I lay Charlotte down whilst James sat next to her making sure she was alright with Alex lied next to me, this girl was amazing she's like a best mate but also I have feelings for her that I have never had for anyone before and it was weird I didn't want to fuck her off, I was talking to James about what a great night it had been and Alex suddenly rested her head on my lap and went sleep me and James quietly laughed to each other whilst I stroked her hair.
We got in and I put Alex to bed putting a bucket next to her bed and got in my own I was dosing off until I headed my door open "Gaz you awake" a quite voice asked who I recognized to be Alex's "yeah you alright" I replied "yeah you got any pain killers my heads banging" she replied "yeah come ere" I told her she sat on my bed taking the tablets with a sip of water I turned round for literally two seconds to put the water on my bed side table to find Alex asleep on the edge of my bed I moved her up and covered her up drifting into a peaceful sleep next to her after I kissed her head goodnight she was such a cute sleeper.