oh dear....

Me, Scott and Aron had finally made it back from our never ending trip and had got ready before setting off to meet the others. We had currently got out of the taxi when i spotted the overs all deep in conversation seated on a table outside. "Oi oi" Scott stated as everyone smiled and gestured for us to take a seat. I sat besides Marnie and Chloe and they hugged me tightly "We've been bored shitless without you" Chloe moaned "Yeah dont leave us again" Marnie added as i giggled "the Kebabs were shite anyways" Scott stated as everyone laughed at all of our effort for nothing. "What were you guys talking about anyways it looked serious" I asked "Holly and Kyle, some of us reck that now they're not together it will still kick off and carry on arguing every god damn night" Charlotte sighed. "He wants to be one of the lads" Garry told us as i nodded "well where are they now?" I questioned as they were know where in sight "Well i aint waiting round for em, lets go get mortallll" Scott grinned as everyone smiled and followed him into the club. 

I was dancing when I suddenly got grabbed out of the way by Scott, I smiled thankfully to him as I saw a very Angry Holly coming this way. She barged through everyone and slumped down on one of the white sofas in the corner of the VIP section as Kyle was hot on her tail and looked sympathetic but raging at the same time. "I guess they still haven't sorted stuff then" Marnie sighed "What do you expect, they both want totally different things" Nathan added as we all sighed awaiting the next argument to spoil the night. "Right well i canni be doing with them two dicks tonight so lads you keep Kyle to one side and have fun and we will keep Holly over here" I announced "Yeah good that, that way they will be out of eachothers way" Gaz smiled as the lads set off to keep Kyle away from Holly and Char went to get her to stay away from him.

"C'mon Hol, you need to have some fun" Charlotte told her, "She better start having fun because were stuck with her all night just for everyone else's sake and were not even speaking to her!" I whispered to Marnie as Chloe was crawling on the floor which was quite amusing if i must say. "I know but you know what she's like she doesnt care about no one but herself" Marnie added as i sighed in frustration and carried on dancing with Marnie as Chloe made a fool outta herself but she didn't mind and neither did we. The night dragged on and it was different without the lads being here to liven things up and we were stuck with a sulking Holly all night, thats until I spotted everyone off doing their own thing and Holly and Kyle were both fucked outta their heads but they were actually having a civil conversation 'what the hell is going on' i thought to myself as i couldn't believe the scene infront of me. I got excited for a moment as the thoughts of not having to hear their pathetic arguments anymore could finally stop! "Marnie" I grinned rushing up to here "Come here" I stated dragging her over and pointed to Holly and Kyle talking and smiling "What the fuck" She smiled "we could be finally Holly and Kyle argument free!" She smiled as Charlotte came over "NO WAY!" She screamed over the music as she jumped up and down. But suddenly our excitement was cut short "They're fucking flirting!" Gaz stated as we all frowned "Not again" I sighed. "As if after everything they are flirting again! Kyle is gonna lead Holly  on again and fuck here head up" Marnie scoffed "And then we will have to put up with more arguments and Her crying every minute of every god damn day!" Scott added "We need to go. Now." I stated as everyone nodded in agreement and headed back in taxi's which were divided into lads and lasses. 

Garry's POV:

I was pissed with Kyle on starting all this shit again when he doesn't like her like that and wants to be single. But Arron was so drunk and started to speak his mind "Your a head fuck Kyle" He said sounding bored "What? why?" Kyle frowned "you say you dont want Holly and want to be one of the lads and pull but tonight you lead her on again and started flirting with her" He slurred "Fuck off you dont know what yer on about" Kyle snapped as i stayed quiet. Maybe Aron was drunk but he was only stating how everyone else felt and i wasnt going to stop him from telling Kyle what he needed to hear. " I do know what im on about! Because Ive fecking seen it with me own eyes Kyle. She is gonna wanna get back with you now and is probably thinking that you want that too!" "Just stay outta it Man!" Kyle frowned "Get me outta this Fucking taxi!" He yelled as we had arrived back at the boat. 

Alex's POV:

We got outta the taxi and Charlotte was helping a drunk Holly out when I heard Aron yell "You just fucking need to tell her straight and that its over instead of keep stringing her along" "FUCK OFF MAN!" Kyle yelled rushing over to Aron and shoving him "Oh shit" I mumbled as the rest of the gals were stood besides me and watching the scene infront of us "Go on hit me I fucking dare YA!" Aron replied and I could tell he was fully mortal "Come" Marnie said dragging me and Chlo so we were stood right infront of them "Fucking touch him again!" Garry yelled sticking up for Aron as he squared up to Kyle, "Why the fuck are you sticking up for him?! It has nout to do with him!" Kyle yelled going closer to Kyle and i was worried that it was going to majorly kick off. I scanned around for Scott to help and saw him messing around with a random girl. 'Typical Scott' I thought rolling my eyes as i knew no one was gonna help as Nathan would be too worried about getting his hair a mess and Aron didn't want to help Kyle. I had the final straw when they started pushing eachother "Enough!" I screamed jumping in the middle of them both with Marnie by my side but we couldnt do anything as Kyle had picked Garry up and Gaz was holding his fist ready to punch "Garry!" I shouted as all the girls were screaming as they were scared of what was too happen "SCOTT FUCKING STOP THEM!" i yelled as he sighed and came over grabbing Gaz as me and some of the girls stood infront of Kyle to calm him down. "Yano know what fuck the lot of ya's !" Kyle angrily said but i could hear the pain in his voice. Holly went after Kyle and the rest of us eventually went to bed still trying to get our heads round tonights events, I sighed before burying my head in the covers. 'oh dear' what a fucking disaster.