Apologies and a difficult bet

I woke in the morning to see it was 11am I got up did my normal routine, shower, dry my hair straight, applied my makeup and finished by wearing my light blue skinny jeans and my white frilly vest top. I walked downstairs to see everybody already up "well good morning sleeping beauty" jay joked "morning" I laughed back I made breakfast and was chilling out in the sofa when becca approached me "Alex can I speak to you" she asked looking slightly worried "I guess" I sighed following her outside she began talking when I saw everyone peeping through the windows I smirked and carried on listening "listen Im sorry about last night I think it got out of hand" she apologized "im glad you apologized, but I think Charlotte is really the one who needs and apology and it didn't get out of hand I said what needed to be said, you shouldn't be calling Charlotte fat and ugly cause she is certainly not. she did nothing but try and defend me cause you were slagging me off if you had a problem with me you should of just told me instead of doing it behind my back cause obviously it is going to cause problems" I told her straight "I know I understand that, but I am sorry to you aswell I haven't made any effort to make you feel comfortable" she again apologised "apology accepted if I'm honest I can't be arsed with the dramas I only had a problem with you when you called Charlotte she's really hurt Yano you need to make it up to her and I don't understand why you have a problem with me in the first place I did nothing" I told her " I know I think it's because no one accepted me when I came but when you came everyone loved you straight away and I think jealousy turned me against you when it shouldn't have" she said " I understand obviously we aren't going to be best of friend because I'm still pissed at what you said to char but we can be civil for now and see how it goes as it is not fair on the others hearing us argue either" I sighed "I know, I will put effort in with you from now on, thank you for being mature and forgiving me. I hope Charlotte does aswell" she smiled sadly " thank you for having the decenty to say sorry but you have got to understand it will take a while for Charlotte even if she does accept your apology, you were bang out of order to be fair" I smiled back " I know thanks Alex I will go do it now" she smiled.

I walked back into the house and told char becca wanted a word outside after she left the house burst into laughter "what's so funny" I asked wonderingly "you, your so funny pet" vickie laughed "why" I asked confused "you proper stand your ground she kept saying sorry and you just kept telling her straight" James laughed "that's me I'm not two faced unlike some" I told them "she were proper licking arse then, weldone for standing your ground though kid" jay joined in followed by high fives and hugs of the others "but she's still a bitch like" I smirked "and she's back" Garry joked followed by the rest laughing as I playfully gave him glares.

The girls accept for me and char had gone to work so we were spending time with the lads and was In the jacuzzi, we were all having a laugh and jay asked to speak to me privately "what's up jay" I asked "how you liking the house so far" "it's good abit dramatic but I love it and you's are like my family" I told him "good everyone loves you Yano and I look at you like my sister so if anyone bothers you or you just wanna talk I'm here" he told me "thanks jay I look at you as a big brother and actually I'm really confused about gaz" I replied "why what's going on" he asked " well you see i think I kinda like him but I don't wanna get into the Charlotte and gaz situation cause if he is just going to use me then fair enough, I don't think i will get attached as easily as char and it is nice to spoon with someone like I just dunno what to do" I told him he sighed before saying "everyone knows gaz as a player but there is more to him then that he is my best mate and I know him properly, to be honest I think he does have feelings for you like he doesn't act this way around other girls just try talking to him" he told me " okay will do thanks jay love ya" I hugged him "love ya too" he replied.

After the girls got back we decided to go out I wore cream short shorts with a cream sparkly thrilly vest top with eye lashes my makeup and my hair wavy, I put my black not that high heels on and was ready to go "girls you ready" the lads shouted me and Sophie raced down the stairs "ha beat you" I laughed "you seen these bloody heels I could of broke my neck" we laughed and was joined by the others and headed to the club in he taxis "James I'm helping you pull tonight I'm your wing woman" I told him "haha okay, you might scare them off though"he laughed "yeah right they would probs turn lez for me" I joked he slapped me leg playfully as we arrived " I got James a few lasses and he necked on with em and moved on to more I found one worldy who was pretty and asked if she wanted to stay the night with James she agreed and they talked all night "you not sick of helping everyone pull, why don't you try pulling yourself" gaz laughed "I'm not like you gaz, go for anything with a pulse" I smirked " I'll have you know I've had my eye on a worldy tonight" he told me "oh yeah if you shag her tonight it's one point to you" I told him "right it's on I will go and ask her now" he told me "you go do that" I laughed "oh yeah forgot alex" he asked "yeah?" Wanna come share my bed tonight" he asked cheekily "what about this worldy" I laughed "I'm asking her now" he replied I blushed and answered "hmm let me think maybe" I told him "I like to have to work for it" he replied "well you are gonna have to with me" I answered "right if I don't get you to sleep with me by the end of this week I will make you breakfast all next week if you do you have to make me breakfast for the whole of next week" he told me "deal" I laughed shaking his hand.

My and gaz flirted a lot tonight and I knew there was feelings there, we arrived home and all the lads brought a bird back except for ricci who had vickie and gaz for once, I put char to bed with the help of gaz as she was mortal as usual when he picked me up after I covered char up, he carried me to his room and put me in his bed "your so light" he laughed "what you trying to say that you expected me to be heavy" I giggled "shutup I was saying that you muppet" he laughed getting into bed we spooned and he stroked my hair "Garry, what's going on with us" I asked "what do ya mean" he questioned "well we both normally always pull but it's different now with us both" I told him "I know and I don't know why we're both like this" he replied "well I wanna know whether you just look at us as mates who flirt and have banter with and will be there when we don't pull to spoon with so we don't go to bed alone or if you think there is more there to it, I need to know soon cause I don't wanna end up like you and char where I get feelings and you just play me along I just don't want us to fall out over the situation" I told him straightly "we won't fall out Alex I do love you, your like my best mate and i dunno what I want yet there is feelings there but I dunno if I want a relationship yet and I don't want you to get hurt though" he replied "okay I have an idea for now, we go out for the next few days and see how we feel, if we wanna pull then we do but if we don't then we can discus what we are gonna do" I told him "okay that sounds fair, now come here" he replied hold my face, we stared into each other's eyes before he press his lips onto mine I felt Sparks and not long after I kissed back leading to us necking on. We both pulled apart and smiled at each other, "that's all your getting tonight pal I'm not that easy" I laughed "oh i know your not and don't worry I like to graft for it, but I'm getting to another stage with you each day so let's just see who wins this bet" he told me I laughed before thinking this is going to be a lot harder than I thought trying to to sleep with Garry, I kissed him one more time before cuddling up to him and stroking his abs "night gaz" "night babe".