punishments but awards

"You little fucker" I groaned as a pillow came into contact with my face, I heard chuckling before something else came flying at my head. I sat up rubbing my eyes and remembering the events from last night before glaring at Scotty, Aaron and Gaz in front of me whom were dying of laughter. "What's so funny" I frowned feeling around my face to ensure there was nothing on it. Nathan handed me a mirror rolling his eyes playfully at the immature boys. "URGH!" I squealed pulling the boxers from my head and tossing them back towards the lads as they held there stomachs laughing loudly "Not funny" I yelled playfully as I jumped on the three of them, "it was!" Garry chuckled as I rolled my eyes sitting of top of him, pinning his arms and legs down. "Say that again" I laughed as he shook his head hiding his laughter. "Oi Oi, not the first time you've sat on him like that eh" Scotty stated as Aron high fived him laughing. "Your just jealous" I smirked getting off of gaz as Scotty shut up laughing and rolled his eyes playfully "maybe just a little bit" he joked as Aron slapped him round the back of the head "it will be me who gets some before you" he told Scotty smirking. "Alright guys sorry to interrupt your discussion on who's shagging Alex first but Anna's downstairs" Nathan stated as I sighed following them down "thanks for sticking up for me lastnight and sorry she had to get you involved" Kyle told me rubbing my back "don't thank me and she got what she deserved" I smiled as he laughed ruffling my hair.

"Sit" Anna ordered everyone as we each took a seat along the table. " I frowned knowing I was going to get a bolocking but Holly kept looking guiltily at me but I wouldn't give her the time of day after lastnight. "Right now lets get this over with" Anna sighed eyeing each of us. I held a blank face, I wouldn't let anyone speak to me like shit and that goes for Anna as well, I don't give a fuck whether she's my boss or not. I would apologise for trashing the house but not for going for Holly because she deserved it after the things that came out of her big gob. It wasn't that she called me a slag because I don't care what people think of me, it was because she took it out on me and Marnie, calling us things which she has been in the past and I hated the fact she was being hypocritical. "Alexia" Anna stated snapping me from my ranting thoughts "Huh?" I replied looking at her "I said do you think your behaviour was appropriate" She asked sternly "Oh, Well not all of it" I began as she raised her eyebrows for me to continue. I could see everyone watching me intensely "yeah well sorry for trashing the furniture I broke and for punching several holes in the wall as I regret loosing it so easily and shouldn't have destroyed what isn't mine but I don't regret my other actions, Maybe if I didn't have a drink I wouldn't of gotten so angry but unfortunately I did" I stated crossing my arms as I looked her in the eyes waiting for her response "Thank you for apologising, but as you know what you did to the house wasn't the way to behave and will be cleaning up the mess you made as your punishment" She stated as I nodded my head understandingly "Is that it?" I asked as she sighed "I don't control you so I cannot make you kiss and makeup with the house mate you went for. As that is down to you and her" She said referring to Holly "That's for sure, thanks" I replied as she nodded "I don't want you trashing the house again" She said once more before turning to Holly and Kyle "Holly" Anna said clearing her throat as Holly snapped her head towards her "Your behaviour was totally inappropriate as you began the whole situation by following after Kyle along with Charlotte here, whom will be helping Alexia tidy the mess as a punishment" She stated referring to Charlotte who nodded In reply. "So Holly you will be cleaning all of upstairs and outside including the bathrooms and pool as a consequence for your actions. As I said to Alexia its down to you to sort the drama between yourselves and between You and Kyle, But in future try not to drag others into your situations and especially if your going to cause so much as a scene where they want to physically harm you" Anna stated glaring at Holly as she nodded in reply not opening her mouth once "Let this be a warning to you as I don't want it happening again because if it weren't for the lads stepping in to protect you" Anna got cut off "we wasn't protecting her, just stopping Alex from being kicked out" Scott mumbled which earned him a scowl from Anna and a smirk from most of us around the table. "As I was saying, god knows what would of happened if they hadn't of stepped in" Anna continued as she stood making her way to the door "Im so so sorry Anna, it wont happen again" Holly spoke up what a pussy. "Your right it wont, Kyle its only fair if you clean the rest of downstairs in which wasn't destroyed by Alexia" Anna said proudly before grabbing the door handle "And since your all genuinely sorry and have been working extremely hard these past week I will inform you to pack your bags and be ready for 6:00pm sharp as a taxi will be waiting to pick you up to take you all on a speed boat which you will be travelling on all night to arrive at a small town in Greece where the booze is strong and cheap and there is lots of clubs and bars. Enjoy!" She smiled opening the door "Thanks Anna!" Most of us shouted grinning like idiots "You welcome, remember I want the house sparkling before you leave!" She yelled before shutting the door behind her.

Everyone was buzzing for tonight, but there was a little problem the divide was back in the house, the boys stayed with the boys and the girls stayed with the girls all because of Holly and Kyle. The lads said they didn't want to be around Holly after what she did last night to me, Marnie and Kyle and Holly didn't want to be around all of the lads along with Charlotte because they had sided with Kyle. Which left me Marnie and Chloe in an awkward position as I wasn't speaking to Holly, same goes for Marnie and Chloe was pissed about her calling us slags so only spoke to her when it was necessary. But what the boys failed to understand is that they were punishing us along With Holly and Charlotte whom they were not speaking to also because she sided with Holly and took it all out on Kyle, as We had to stay with the girls and the lads stayed to themselves, I know they weren't trying to avoid me personally as I was fine with them all but they wanted to get a message across to Holly and Charlotte and this was the only way to do it unfortunately.

I got cleaning straight away along with the help of Charlotte who was also ordered to, I told Marnie and Chloe to go relax whilst they could and was currently picking up smashed pottery from the plates I had threw and Charlotte was on the other side of the room Clearing the food and drinks that were spilled in anger. None of us spoke a word but it wasn't because we had fell out, don't get me wrong i understand she was on Holly's side but I was pissed that she was such a dick to Kyle as he was only doing the right thing and making himself happy and that didn't concern Charlotte to be involved. "Alex" She said looking up at me "Yeah" I replied "Im sorry I didn't say anything when Holly called you all that" She said guiltily "I don't want you to apologise for anything Char" I sighed "Its just she got you to do her dirty work again and i hate seeing her use your like that. You were such a bitch to Kyle and he only split with her because they weren't happy and that relationship couldn't be fixed everyone could see that. You had no reason at all to get involved because it didn't concern you just like it didn't concern the lads to stick up for Kyle which they didn't do. I was just angry at you lastnight because Holly is in the wrong just as much as Kyle and its unfair for everyone to be against him. But i don't want you feeling that you have to take sides between your mates cause you don't, i was happy you stayed out of mine and Holly's drama cause that didn't need your input either babe" I told her as i ran my hands through my hair frustratedly " I know but i am sorry Al, I know what i did wasn't fair and im leaving it to them now before even more people than the lads start turning on me" She sadly replied "good and i wont fall out with you because of Holly okay? Just cause were not mates doesn't mean I will fall out with you because you talk to her alright?" I asked as she nodded hugging me. "Well looks like were done here lets go in the pool with Chloe and Marnie before we need to get ready and pack" I smiled as she grinned "Im so excited!" she yelled "BOAT PARTY!" she squealed before jumping into the pool and dragging me in with her which ended in us splashing Marnie and Chloe who couldn't swim, which caused the four of us to erupt into laughter over, Charlotte was the first to rush upstairs as she couldn't wait for the speed boat and the three of us were getting out of the water to follow her "Hey isn't Holly cleaning the pool?" Chloe asked "Yeah why" I replied confused as Marnie and her exchanged smirks "Lets leave it really messy" Marnie laughed as Chloe threw a chair into the pool "Oh yes!" Marnie giggled throwing in other object which Holly would have to fish out "You guys are bloody brilliant!" I smiled helping them before we laughed our heads off running up to our rooms.