head or heart. My final decision....

I am really sorry about how long it took me to write this chapter as college and work takes up a lot of my time.

CHAPTER 45:

I was the first one to wake in the Geordie shore house and that didn't surprise me after the heaving drinking that occurred last night, everyone was drained. But I didn't have the time to lie in bed hungover as there was one thing on my mind.
Scott.
The night had ended for me when Scotty and I had a deep conversation outside, he claimed his love for me for the very first time and I would be lying if I said I wasn't shocked. But that's not the only thing I felt: over joyed, excitement, confusion, fear... The list goes on.
You may think the lads in love with you take him back! But it isn't that easy believe me. We're talking about the one and only Scotty t, the ladies man, the player, my best friend. So many consequences could come out of me and Scott rekindling. It would for one destroy the amazing friendship we have if things were to end bad and to say I have trust issues now it would completely ruin my trust to any man ever again if my best friend was disloyal to me. But I changed Gaz and he was the world's man slag, Scott has never told a girl he is in love with them and I can't deny my strong feelings towards the sexy blue eyed Geordie. My head is well and truly baffled but I told him I would have the answer by today and he is decent enough to give me the time. Let's see what I choose head or heart?

I was currently sat on the sofa alone, in my own world contemplating each and every benefit and consequence in relation to me and Scott. I was startled out of my trance when Garry plopped down besides me looking like an exhausted hedgehog. "Nice hair porcupine" I smirked "you're one to talk" he replied smugly as I patted down my hair to realise he was winding me up. "How's your head this morning?" He asked "confused" I sighed as he looked at me curiously "oh you meant am I hungover" I giggled. "Spill" he commanded whilst pulling me into him comfortingly. "Scotttttttt" I dragged out huffing. And he seemed to click on instantly. " You know what Al I'm not going to peck your head about it because you need to decide this on your own and do what's best for you. But whatever you choose I'm on your side and i just want you to be happy." "Aww thanks Gaz that really does mean a lot" I smiled before kissing his cheek to which he ruffled me hair replying "anytime my little pal".

The morning went by and one by one each house mate had deceased from their pits looking how I felt. The girls were outside sunbathing as the guys were inside doing what ever lads do. "I'm so glad Chantelle left!" Chloe exclaimed "me too!!" The remaining gals said in unison. We were on topic of girly gossip when all off a sudden I felt a freezing cold sensation erupt me whole body. I jumped up startled to realise I was screaming. Before I clicked on the lads stood besides us each with a bowl which I realised had held cold water before throwing them over each of the lasses. " You absolute arse nuggets" I glared as the lads laughed even more. "Now we have your attention we are playing games because we're bored and don't have the energy to do anything else" Aaron announced grinning cheekily. " You could of just said instead of being little prats" Marnie shivered. "Aw sorry baby I will warm you up" Aaron winked as Nathan threw a towel to each of us, from the corner of my eye I could see Scott staring at me and it didn't surprise me to say I was in a bikini the perv. I took my sunglasses off before stating " right come on then it's freezing out here now because of you annoying bunch and Scott stop staring at me revealed body parts" I smirked before heading inside with everyone following in tow as the lads were ruffling Scott's hair and laughing at him.

"So what game do you have in mind" Charlotte asked as we all sat around the table. "Truth you can answer or you take a drink" Marty stated. Yes drinking when we're all hungover that's the Geordie cure. Charlotte was first " Marty, fittest lass and lad in the house" " am I aloud to say myself" he grinned as everyone rolled their eyes, " on a serious note probably Scott and erm Alex" he answered " that's why they suit!!" Chloe cooed as everyone laughed including me and turbo dick. " Seriously though imagine your babies" Chloe added " alright Chlo stop planning my future before I even plan it" I giggled whilst she wiggled her eyebrows at me. Marty was next " alright let's get interesting, Scott if Alex wasn't here which girl would you be getting onto because let's face it you cant go without can ya" Marty teased the little rat. " I'm gonna take a drink because seeing Alex makes me not even want to think about another bird" Scott glared at the noodle headed boy before downing his shot. My heart may have fluttered from what Scott had replied back to such an on the spot question.

Scott had asked Charlotte if she'd ever get back with Garry to which she drank whilst laughing that she didn't want to embarrass herself. Then she asked Chloe which lad she would want to end up with if the guys in the house were the last on earth and she obviously replied Marty. And then Chloe giddily asked me if I had made my mind up about Scott. Everyone sat silently intrigued to know the answers " Not yet but as I promised I will let him know by today" I stated looking directly at Scott in an apologetic manner but he reassured me with a smile as to say I'm not rushing you. The game carried on and I can say we learned some funny and disturbing things about one another but I loved each of them and I felt that we really bonded tonight and it makes me happy knowing were so close to share such personal things. By evening we were too ruff to cook so we ordered take away and eat so much fatty foods but it actually made us all feel ten times better.

As our energy was restored we each jumped into the jacuzzi and acted like children splashing and annoying each other like siblings would. We called it a night when Marnie and Aaron began dry humping in the water so we each left them to it laughing as they didn't care about anyone watching and then they eventually wondered off to the shag pad no guessing what they were up to.
I was lay in bed as everyone was asleep and my mind was in over drive. In the end I wondered through the dark into the lads room as quiet as I could only to realise Scott wasn't there. I proceeded to tiptoe downstairs praying that he hadn't left. Luckily
I found him sound asleep on the couch. As I stood over him my heart sank making out tears that still remained on his face. I bet he thought my answer was no as I hadn't approached him about the situation.

Gently I nudged him whispering his name and not long after he was awake and looked sadly happy that it was me. He opened up his arms and I lay cuddling him. I faced towards him and our noses were inches apart. His eyes were looking into mine so deeply and so admiringly. "I made my mind up" I smiled softly as he waited on edge for me to continue. " If things don't work out our friendship could be ruined Scotty, it makes me scared as you have never settled down and are known for being a player. I don't want to loose you all together. I explained "I understand" he said and I knew he was holding back tears due to his glossy eyes. " I can't deny my feelings for you, I've honestly never been so obsessed with some one, your on my mind all the time and I know the true scott, the soft and caring lad who protects every one he cares about, the one who will loose sleep just to make sure someone else is alright, the one who never struggles with what to say to make everything better, the one who looks so perfect without even meaning to, who will keep his emotions in just to not put his problems on anyone else and the lad who puts everyone else before himself. I know nobody knows you like I do because you don't trust anyone enough to let them get that close to you. And if that isn't something special then I don't know what is. Scott I'm so deeply in love with you and every consequence that comes with this relationship won't ever happen because we're going to do this all or nothing. We're going to make this work. Put our trust into each other and it's all going to be worth it. So Scotty I love you so much it's unreal and everything I have said is why I am choosing to be your girlfriend." I explained. By now he was crying and hugged me so tightly "thank you so much you've made me the happiest lad, I love you, you mean everything to me and I promise you that I will never hurt you or make you regret your decision now come here my perfect girlfriend!" He grinned so widely before pressing his lips to mine. We stayed up for hours talking and I haven't felt this happy in a long time. He made me complete. Together we finally feel asleep as close to eachother as we could get. This is what makes life so great. The people that mean most to you. Don't take for granted what and who you have because you never know what could happen and time is so precious. I chose heart over head, what do you choose in life💓

- - - - - - - - -

The end!!
I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this story.

Thanks for reading! Thanks for voting and commenting! And mainly thank you so much for supporting my story!!

Feel free to let me know your thoughts and opinions on this story.

Also it would mean the world to me if anyone nominated this story or any of my other stories you like to the #wattys2018 competition.

Many thanks,
- Chlobxo -