Apologies yet again

Garry's POV:

I woke in the morning cuddled up to Alex I smiled before kissing her head and getting up, I threw on my trackie bottoms and my jumper and walked down stairs to see everyone up apart from Alex, Charlotte and ricki "morning" I said before getting some breakfast "morning" everyone replied "alright pal why you looking so down" Scotty asked me quietly "I dunno man think it's from last night" I replied "you shouldn't be down about that you won didn't you and you got Alex away from Dan?" He told me "yeah I know but why did I get so upset and annoyed just about him flirting with her in the jacuzzi?" I asked him "I dunno mate, honestly I think you have feelings for her" he told me "maybe but I dunno what I want yet and I don't wanna mess her around though" I replied "I know mate you have to decide soon though before she gets feeling for you otherwise everyone's gonna be pissed off with you" he told me "I know pal" I replied trying to think. After finishing my breakfast I was still trying to think when Dan came over to me "can we talk outside please" he asked "I guess" I sighed, I the garden I sat down and rubbed my eyes "I just wanna start with saying sorry cause I shouldn't of tried anything with Alex I know your getting close with her and that but my intentions wasn't to try pull her or anything I was drunk and didn't really know what I was doing" he told me "I know I just got pissed off cause you was being a nob to be honest and i didn't like seeing what you were doing and that" I told him "I understand, sorry gaz" he replied "apology accepted, can't be arsed with that drama just forget it" I said "cheers mate" Dan said before smiling in which I returned and went and sat on the sofa.

"mate vickie wants you" ricci told me I got up and went into her room "you wanted me" I asked "yeah sit down pet" she replied I sat down "what's up vic" I questioned "what's going on with you and Alex" she asked " I think I really like her otherwise why would I of kicked off last night but I don't know what I want yet cause I don't want to hurt her as I do have feelings for her" I told her "aww honestly I think she does like you but she's clever she's abit warey at the minute she knows what your like, just have a think, remember your deal with her your gonna see what happens over the next few days so go out tonight and if you wanna pull then do it I will make sure Alex is okay but if you like Alex go with her, then you will know what you really want" she told me "okay thanks vic" I smiled sadly "alright pet" she replied.

Scotty t's POV:

"Alex get up you lazy get" I said walking into mine and Garry's room to find her putting her pants on "perv" she smirked "sorry I thought you was asleep" I laughed covering my eyes "done Scotty" she replied I moved my hands from my face "we're going out tonight so what you doing today" I asked her " I dunno I'm gonna go see char" she replied "okay kid seeyou after" I told her " seeyou Scotty" she replied hugging me in which I returned.

Alex's POV:

I went into mine and charlottes and got into Charlotte bed "wake up lazy arse" I smirked "so annoyinggg" char yawned "thanks babe, we're going out tonight what do you wanna do until then" I asked "we're going on so we need to look fab so let's get our NAILS AND TAN DONE" she laughed, "okay your get ready do will tell the others and get the girls to come" I laughed back "okay babe" she smiled. I got out of charlottes bed and went down stairs "girlys" I said loudly "what's up pet" vickie asked "fancy coming getting nails and tan done with me and char ready for tonight" I asked vic, soph, and holly "yeah I'm up for that and girly day sound great" vickie said excitedly whilst the other two agreed. We told the lads and when everyone was ready we got into the taxi excited for our girly day, we got our nails done mine were light pink with sparkles and gems and my tan was looking glam, " so what's the news on you and gaz" holly Asked " I admit he is nice but it all depends on these next few days if he pulls or stays with me cause once he has done both he will know what he wants" I told them "what do you want sweet" vickie asked "I do like him and would give it a shot but if he enjoys pulling then fuck him I can pull too!" I joked they laughed.

Once we were done we went shopping "Charlotte! That dress would look aazing on you" I said excitedly "omg I love it you have the best dress sense ever!" She chuckled taking it to try on the other girls also wanted my help God know why they say I have amazing dress sense "I'm so happy for you and ricci vic" I told her " thanks chick I can't believe he proposed to me two months tomorrow" she smiled " I know bloody hell" I smiled, eventually we left I bought 2 dresses, a skirt, a few tops and some cream coloured heels, we went out and Garry didn't pull tonight but he was doing tomorrow because I told him too to see how he feels when he does pull but I don't know how i will feel, right now I was abit tipsy and got in bed with Charlotte messing around until we finally fell asleep.