The engagment party and kick off's

I woke in the morning and no one knew what to do today so me and the girls had an amazing idea to have an engagement party tonight for vickie and Ricci, me and Charlotte woke everyone up with pots and pans at first they didn't look happy but when we told them our idea straight away everyone was excited and ringing their mates to come tonight, the only thing I was worried about was me and gaz was supposed to pull tonight and then we would both know what we really wanted as we had not pulled yesterday just tashed on with each other.

Vickie's on screen moment:

I'm was so pissed at the girls for waking us up early this morning but how could you stay mad at em when they're planning an engagement party for ya! I know Alex thought of it and I did love that kid, tonight's going to be amazing!!

Everyone in the house was buzzing about tonight we all went out and bought new clothes, got out tans done and the lads went getting hair cuts whilst the girls went sorting our nails out. "You alright about the situation with you and gaz tonight" char asked me " i dunno babe just gonna see how it goes" I replied.
When we got home ricci and vickie went out for a meal whilst the rest of us put up decorations and sorted everything out around 8pm everyone started arriving and we all got ready when we heard the engaged couple pull up when they strolled in everyone shouted SUPRISE and you could tell by the look on their face they were in love and really happy with the party.

The night was great everyone was getting on so far and I was dancing with char whilst speaking to one of Scotty t's mates he was fit and flirty whilst char was speaking to another of Scott's mates they were both good looking and we were having fun dancing and getting mortal. I looked to my left and saw gaz with another girl and scot with her mate, I got abit jealous but knee we had to do this to see what we wanted so I carried on having a good night and seeing my friends from back home.

Eventually after lots of fun everyone left and it was just us lot left Sophie was with Joel and not that many people liked him cause of how he treated Sophie and he had been telling the boys about looking at other girls so they obviously told us and vickie got into an argument with Joel "you honestly need to stop commenting on other lases when you have a girl friend who we all love and look out for" she told him "you can't really give me relationship advice do fuck off being nosey" Joel shouted everyone was crowded round except for Sophie who was in her room "watch your mouth she was telling you because your bang out of order" I told Joel Vickie smiled at me and continued "I can tell you because your a prick who has a GIRLFRIEND and I'm gonna look out for her I'm not having ago but you shouldn't be talking about other girls" she replied just as Sophie strolled out and stood by Joel "guys stop arguing i appreciate you guys trying to help but this is my relationship and I'm a big girl so I can handle it myself" Sophie told us "we are just looking out for you" Vickie told her. Joel said his goodbyes and left and Sophie did fuckall about him talking about other girls she looked like a mug.

the girls were upstairs when Sophie was crying so all the girls were trying to comfort her "Ricci is slagging us off I can hear him" Sophie sighed "don't you dare blame this on Ricci DONT YOU DARE, everyone else is so why blame him" Vickie screamed "fuck off Vickie I can't be arsed with you" Sophie screamed back " you should control your fucking boyfriend before commenting on everyone else's" Vickie screamed just as Sophie jumped up and just about punched her in the face "stop it both of you now" I shouted jumping in between them "you anging bitch" Vickie screamed walking out. Sophie cried more just as Ricci stormed upstairs "leave it man" vickie shouted trying to grab him "Sophie you fat slag your boyfriend is a dick who comments on other girls sort yourself out you mug" Richie shouted "fuckoff" Sophie screamed the lads pulled Ricci away and everyone went to bed I slept in chars bed "engagement parties been a fucking joke" she huffed "I know fuck me" I replied we hugged and fell asleep.