Chapter 38

It was family night which meant no pulling out side of our group. I wanted to get smashed tonight to get this time around started on a high. We all started with a few shots and I downed em in one, The music was blasting and all the lights were flashing. Marnie had left, Charlotte wasn't here yet and Holly was being a bore but I still was trying to make an effort with her as we wanted to give it a go. Looks like its just me and Chloe ready to party so we danced with the lads. I was talking to Gaz at a booth and He had told me first out of everyone about him and Lilly being in a relationship and I can honestly say that I'm proud that he has moved on and found another girl. "Jeez how long has it been now" I asked him before taking a sip of me drink "4months like" He smiled "Im really happy for you yano" I smiled as he grinned a thankyou "No like seriously, I'm proud that you have moved on, me and you are better of as mates and I will always love ya no matter what even if it is just as a best mate, Im just happy your happy" I stated, He embraced me into a hug before talking "Thankyou, it means a lot Alex, you know im always here for you and I love you too buddy" He smiled, I kissed his cheek before hugging him one last time and making my way over to Chloe.

As I nearly reached Chloe I was stopped by Nathan, "Everything alright?" He asked gesturing to me and Gaz. "Yeah never better im really proud of him" I beamed as he nodded "Lets get our groove on" He chuckled pulling me over to dance. The rest of the night was pretty much a blare if im honest, But some how I ended up dancing dirty with Scott, I wasn't complaining though. We had been getting on amazingly lately even though we have always been close there was something different this time but I was to mortal to think about it so I just went with the flow. Aron picked me up and spun me around, I couldn't stop laughing and I had a great night I think I can speak for everyone on that note. After we were all dancing and Holly eventually joined in, everyone was off their heads like. Me and Chloe went onto the poles and were dancing sexually I couldn't contain my laughter "EYY!" The lads shouted as I winked and carried on laughing, I eventually got down and me and Chloe are funny as fuck like when were pissed, I was glad I had such another good bestfriend she did know how to cheer me up and make the night eventful.

Eventually everyone stumbled from the taxi's and got home, Holly went to bed but the rest of us decided to stay up and have a few more drinks as it was only our first night. "Looking Canni fit tonight" Scott smirked drunkenly handing me another drink and sitting besides me at the counter, "Not so bad yourself" I replied playfully. We carried on flirting through out the night and I very much enjoyed the attention. Chloe was crawling around the floor and I was sitting on her pretending to whip her like a horse, "Your a pair of loonies" Aron chuckled "Nah your just boring" I grinned as he threw a glass of water on me "Oh no you didn't" I laughed chasing him with a cushion, everyone soon got involved and we were all scattered around hiding with weapons such as water, cushions and anything else we could find in the process. Later on me and Chloe went to the boys room when everyone was going to sleep and me being  a goon was walking round in me underwear "Alex cover yourself up" Nathan chuckled "nah stay like that we don't mind" Aron grinned cheekily "Oi, my clothes are soaked" I slurred "Can we sleep in here like" Chloe stated before falling over "Yeah you can sleep there" Gaz laughed referring to the floor, Scott had a double bed so I jumped in there "Im sleeping here" I announced "Careful you don't get poked when your asleep" Chloe joked getting in next to Nathan "Oi" Scott laughed, "Shut up" I joked. Soon everyone seemed to be asleep but I was still awake scott put his arm around me and I was facing him smiling "What" He laughed whilst whispering "Your a sort" I grinned still pissed outta me head "So are you" He smirked. Before I knew it we were tashing on as my hands were playing with his hair and his were resting on my bum, what can I say me and Scott got on really well and the way we have been with each other tonight it was bound to happen whilst were pissed, lets see how we will both react when were sober.