Physco charlotte

I woke up and decided to go and talk to holly to see how she was, she wasn't my favourite person in the world and I didn't like how she spoke to Charlotte last night so that's why I told char to come down with me. "I'm worried on how she will react" char sadly told me "it's not your fault char, how could you tell her when she looks so happy? She's over reacting with you! All you can do is say sorry" I replied as she nodded "holly can I come in" I asked knocking at her door as she replied with a weak yes, I pushed the door open and looked at charlottes worried face and gave her a reassuring smile. "Holly I'm sorry" Charlotte said quietly, "I just don't get why you didn't tell me" holly replied weakly "because she didn't know how to tell you? No body did holly. She didn't want to hurt you as your her friend" I told her straightly as holly sighed "I understand. Thanks for apologizing though I'm sorry for being a bitch" holly replied as I smirked at Charlotte as she got the hint that I told her it would be ok, they hugged and Charlotte sat with holly whilst I ran upstairs to find Marni. "Holly and char are sorted" I told her as she nodded "hollys a nob anyways I wouldn't be arsed if she fell out with us" she laughed as I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Scott" Garry shouted as he walked into the living room "what mate"Scott asked as I continued to style Scottys hair whilst we sat on the sofa "when's Kyle back" he asked "tomorrow he said" Scott replied as he nodded in reply. "We have to go out tonight so Nathan and Chloe don't think it's shit here" I told Garry who was sat next to me on the sofa "yeah we will" he smiled putting his feet up as Scott went to tell the others, I sat on Garry's waist facing him "I'm glad we don't argue like that" I smiled him "your a feisty one and I'd loose in an argument with you anyway" Gaz smirked as I giggled kissing his chest softly as he smiled looking at me "you know your beautiful right" he grinned as I blushed "you know your cheesy right" I giggled as he laughed stroking my leg. "I need a bath" I sighed cuddling into his chest "come on then" he laughed picking me up and taking me upstairs we got into the bath together as it was big enough and filled it with bubbles so you couldn't see our bits. "Alex" Charlotte said walking in "oh sorry didn't know your were with gaz" she laughed hardly as me and Garry joined in laughing "what's up" i Asked "Aron wants you" she smiled "tell him I'm in the bath" I replied before she shut the door, me and Garry laughed shaking our head before the door opened again we looked up to find Aron "I ment I will speak to you when I'm out not come to me" I laughed as he smirked "sorry guys your covered up anyway but it's about Marni" he replied as I nodded for him to continue " I'm gonna grapht her tonight and see what happens" he smiled "okay go for it she might shag you" I winked as he chuckled shutting the door, "can't even have a bath in peace" I joked "imagine if privacy was invented in this house" Garry laughed. 

We all started getting ready I did my hair and makeup and put on my short dress, my heels and sprayed on my perfume. I smiled in the mirror before heading to garrys room, I walked in to see Scott with a towel on not even noticing me there "arghh" he shouted as I smacked his bare arse i erupted into laugher as Garry ran into the room naked "what's up" Garry asked shocked as I laughed even harder "put your sausage away" I said in between laughs as he put his hands in front of it "your such a bitch why smack my arse that well hurt" Scott joked as I smirked don't have your arse out then and as if you both walk round naked infront of each other "it's my room I can walk round naked if I want and what we both have dicks so what" Scott laughed as Garry sighed "I thought something bad happened not you two pissing about" he joked putting his clothes on. "Come on we're waiting for you two pricks" I smiled "ready" the both stated "we're such good looking lads I swear" Scott told gaz being serious as I rolled my eyes "it's alright Alex your gorgeous aswell" Scott said in a baby voice poking my cheek as I punched him hardly in the arm as he laughed getting the the taxi

We arrived at the club and all cheered up but holly stayed in being a morbid cunt, me and Marni stood on the table singing to the music when Charlotte fell and I laughed as she drunkenly stood up "I'm alright" she laughed loudly atleast she caught her drink. Everyone had an amazing night and got really drunk so we headed home after a long night of partying and everyone was so tired, everyone said night and went up to bed. Me and Garry got in his bed and he hovered over me kissing me as I kissed back, Marni was giggling in bed with Aron next door and char was extremely drunk liying on the single bed, she was really tired and feel asleep straight away.

We all eventually fell asleep when Suddenly I heard a scream and loud laughing "for fuck sake" sighed putting my head under the covers, me and char had work tomorrow with Scott and we needed to sleep. "Oh my god" Charlotte shouted getting pissed off "shut the fuck up!" She screamed down to Chloe who wouldn't shut up. She stood at the stop of the stairs and told her we had work in the morning but get Chloe continued shouting and laughing to piss Charlotte off even more, I followed Charlotte as she ran down the stairs, "guys" i said as Scott Marni and Garry followed me down as they were the only ones up "she's angry" i stated as Charlotte stood in front of chloe, she was mortal and was being so noisy "Chloe love be quiet and stop being selfish we have work tomorrow" I said calmly as she grinned and continued shouting Charlotte put her hand over Chloe's mouth "shut the fuck up" Charlotte said before Chloe pushed Charlotte off her, char got pissed off quickly and pushed Chloe back before Chloe pulled her onto the floor swinging for her "stop" I screamed as Marni tried grabbing Chloe off Charlotte and I tried protecting charlottes face. Garry and Scott dragged Chloe off her and threw her into the sofa whilst pinning her down, "why you all holding Chloe why you not helping me" Charlotte screamed "we're pulling her off you" Garry shouted back as Charlotte cried into my shoulder "Chloe go to bed now!" I shouted angrily as she drunkenly walked upstairs and no one bothered to help her, i got in bed with an emotional Charlotte and Marni as we tried to calm her down "and phscyo  Charlotte is back" Garry sighed before walking out with Scott, eventually char calmed down and went to sleep.
What a night