Finally

Its been a week since Marni came and it was great having my old friend back but I made sure not to leave char out as she was my best mate too, but because Marni was quite bitchy and liked attention she seemed to piss quite a few people off in the house. Today we all arrange to go to the beach and chill out in the sun for once, "right I think I've got everything" I told Charlotte and marni "what bikini you taking" Marni asked "this one" I showed them holding up a thrilly cream bikini "that's well nice" char told me "thanks babe" I replied "glad you haven't lost your good taste" Marni joked as me and char laughed.

We arrived and me, char and Marni jumped out of James's car and all of us raced to the beach we got on some sunbeds by the sea and all put our stuff down, I put on my shades and lied in the sun trying to get a natural tan for once "I honestly don't get why your trying to get a tan, you have a well nice natural tan anyway" vickie told me "thanks vic but still If you have got chance to top it up then may aswell" I told her "true" she smiled. I had been lied in the sun for about 40minutes and I was just about to dose off when suddenly I felt some one grab my arms and legs, I immediately took my shades off and looked to find Scotty and James carrying me "what the fuck are you two idiots doing" I asked they both replied with laughers and began running. I looked straight in front of me to find the sea "Oi you pair of pricks put me down now" I laughed they ignored me and carried on running. I tried my hardest to get out of their grip only to find myself being thrown into the sea, "it's fuckung freezing, oh my god I'm gonna kill you fucking twats" I laughed as all of them were in stitches. I legged it out of the water using Charlotte and Marines help to drag Scott and James into the sea, I jumped on Scotty pulling him under so his hair got wet before doing the same to James "pay backs a bitch" I smirked flicking my hair before rushing back to the others as they were laughing loudly "little shit" they both joked.

After a fun day at the beach we got dry and drove home, to find ricci sat at the table "alright kid" he smiled hugging me "your back is Gaz" I wonder hugging him back "no, sorry about getting him kicked out" he replied "you were both drunk so it's understandable" I replied "oh my god! Ric your back" vickie screamed rushing towards him and smothering him in hugs and kisses. Suddenly the door bell rang and James opened the door as Gaz walked in, I ran over jumping into his arms "I've missed you baby" I whispered into his neck "missed you too gorgeous" he told me before kissing me gently " I hugged him before he said hi to the others and introduced himself to marni "done good there alexia" marni smirked as I ignored her and shook my head

For the rest of the night we stayed in filling Gaz and Ricci in on everything they had missed and they were both acting as nothing happened so that was good, I caught marni and Scott flirting a lot and she kept teasing him sitting on his knee, Scott walked into the kitchen to get a drink as I asked him "do you like Marni Scotty" "well she's fit" he laughed "go for it pal, would do her some good to not shagging randomers for once" I joked as he smiled.

Scott's on screen moment:
Marni is pretty fit and I wouldn't mind shagging her like but I don't wanna get into a Charlotte and Gaz situation, just have to see how it goes won't I. But She had told me she likes me over the past week and I know there is defiantly somert there

Marnis on screen moment:
Scott is hot and you can't deny it lets just see what happens I'm gonna be hard to get though cause he can't just shag me and fuck me off....

Around 11pm me everyone seemed pretty tired and Marni got in bed with Scott but I knew she wouldnt do out as she told me her plan of playing hard to get, I put on one of garrys tops and jumped into bed next to him "God I've missed sleeping next to you" he told me "so have I, I'm so glad your back" I smiled into his chest before we tashed on and cuddled, "wanna prove how much you've missed me" I smirked "defiantly prepare to have the best one of your life" he laughed getting on top of me....