Chapter 15

(__)__(__) JASON'S POV (__)__(__)

I was pacing around the room. It's been an entire day since Moon disappeared and I haven't slept. I haven't eaten. I haven't done anything but cried.

Leila walked into the room and smiled at me.

"Alpha you look really tired you should shower and get some rest." Leila sighed.

"I'm not doing anything until Moon is back here in my arms." I growled.

Lack of sleep has made me snap at everyone. But I didn't care. All I wanted was Moon back in my arms. My cell phone started ringing and I quickly rushed over. It was an unknown number but I didn't care. I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"If you ever want your stupid bitch of a mate back you'll come the the abandoned building just outside the vampires territory with your beta Hunter." The mans voice said.

"Let me talk to her." I growled.

"Why should I?" He snarled.

"For all I know you could be lying to me!" I yelled.

The man sighed and I heard shuffling. Then I heard Moon's cute little whimper.

"Baby. Are you alright?" I asked franticly.

"Jason." She whispered pain dripping from her voice.

"Moon are you alright??" I asked again.

"Don't give him Hunter." She whispered.

Before I could say anything else I heard her scream in pain and then the line went dead. Who the hell does this guy think he is?! Taking my mate. Hurting her! My wolf was just as pissed as I was..

"Leila get Nate, David, Conner, and Hayden." I ordered.

Leila nodded and quickly ran out of the room. I walked downstairs to the first floor and waited for them. I'm listening to Moon. Not giving this guy Hunter. 

Why does he want Hunter? He's just a powerful beta. Nothing special that I know of. He's an awesome friend who's nineteen and looking for his mate. He'll do anything to protect this pack and everyone in it. There's no time to think about this right now I have to get to Moon before something even worse happens to her. She's my mate and I'll do anything to keep her out of harms way.

I looked up and everyone that I asked for was standing there. 

"I know where Moon is. You guys are helping me get her back." I explained.

"Jason your in no shape or form to fight." David protested.

"She's my mate David. You have Becka and you would the the same thing." I growled.

David nodded not saying another word. We all walked outside and shifted to our wolf forms. I was at the front leading the way to where she is. As we got closer the building I could feel her. Her slow heartbeat. Once we finally reached the building we burst into the building and it was empty. I had called Moon's vampire friends and told them to watch out backs. I could feel them surrounding the place. 

I looked around and spotted Moon. She was chained to a wall. Her hands chained to a pipe above her. She was hanging there the pipe was that high up. She wasn't moving but I could feel her heartbeat. It was slower than normal but at least it was there. I looked around sensing someone near. 

'COVER ME!'  I yelled to my small group.

I shifted back to my human form and ran over to her. She was covered in bruises and blood. I could hear her slow but steady heart beat better now that I was closer to her. I was able to untangle the chains that chained her to the pipe and I caught her before she hit the ground. I felt her arms find their way around my neck. I smiled kissed her head. I heard a scream so I snapped my head in that direction. It was that Juliet girl attacking a man. I nodded at her and she smiled showing her fangs.