Chapter 20

Before Sam could say anything I got up and ran. I ran out of the house. I shifted into my wolf quickly and ran into the woods. I started tracking Luke. I had to find him. I just need to get away from Jason. Him kissing that girl, the Jade girl calling his phone, him talking to Conrad. This doesn't add up! Something here is wrong. 

There's something fishy about all this. Mysterious girl pops up. Jason WANTS to talk to Conrad. Leila gets pregnant. Something around here is fucked up. And I'm determed to find out what it is. 

I shifted back to my human form and looked where I was. I was at a huge house. Bigger than any other house I had ever seen before. I guess I could just pick the lock. Seemed simple. I took the bobby pin out of my hair and my bangs fell into place. I quickly picked the lock and the gate opened. I shoved it open and walked in. 

Hmm. No gun shots. No attacks. No guards. Shocking! 

I walked into the huge mansion and Luke was standing there. "I was expecting you." Luke smiled.

I couldn't help it. I just broke down crying. Luke walked over and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Moon what's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Jason." Was all I could get out.

Luke picked me up bridel style and walked upstairs. A few minuets later I was laid on a soft bed.

"Tell me what happened." Luke said as he sat behind me on the bed.

"Well this morning this girl called his phone. Then he went to work in his office. Not even ten minuets later Sam walked in and showed be a picture of Jason kissing another girl. And now I'm here." I explained.

Luke kissed my forehead and I instantly got lightheaded. Luke chuckled. "I think your vampire and your wolf are turning into hybrid." Luke said.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not thatbad being a vampire." Luke sighed.

"I've only heard bad things."I shrugged.

"Well babe now your part vampire so you get to find out what we're all about." Luke smiled.

I smiled back and closed my eyes. "I'll be in the next room so you can sleep." Luke whispered.

I instantly sat up and grabbed his arm before he got off the bed. "Can you atleast stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked.

Luke nodded and pulled the the blankets over me. I let go of his arm and closed my eyes again. Like two minuets later I drifted off to sleep. 

(__)__(__) A FEW HOURS LATER (__)__(__)

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Jason. Of course.

"Hi." I said.

"Where are you?" Jason asked worriedly.

"What I'd like to know is why you were making out with that girl in your office?" I growled.

"I can explain but I need you to come back to pack house please." Jason begged.

"Why?" I asked.

"I know your at Luke's mansion." Jason sighed. "Are you leaving me?"

"I don't know. But I'm on my way." I said.

Then I hung up my phone and got off the bed. 

Do I want to leave Jason? 

Do I want to love Luke?

This is confusing. My hybrid loves Jason more but still likes Luke. 

Luke walked in and smiled.