Chapter 4

I walked into the pack house and into Jason's office. When I opened the door he was talking to Nate so I leaned against the door frame. His wolf must have felt me near because Jason motioned me to come in. So, I entered the room and stood next to Jason. That was until he pulled me into his lap. He looked me weirdly because I didn't try to get out of his grip. He shrugged it off and went back to talking to Nate.

"So we have to let the Hayden kid into the pack." Nate sighed.

"What?! You aren't putting my brother in this pack." I whined.

"He's mated to Maria. Have to." Jason chuckled.

"Looks like I'm going to be locked in my room while the stories start." I sighed.

"So Moon. You and my brother." Nate smirked.

"Sorry. I've been to busy running." I laughed.

Jason started kissing my neck. Nate closed his eyes and covered his face with  his hands.

"Stop! Leave it for the bedroom!" Nate whined.

Jason smirked as he got an idea. Jason kept kissing my neck leaving little bites here and there. 

Nate eventually got up and walked out of the room. When he left Jason stopped.

"So what changed?" Jason asked pulling me closer.

"I just thought about it. I decided I might as well get used to you because I know your just going to come after me." I smiled.

"Well the pack is having a huge party tonight since it is Friday. A few surrounding packs are coming too.'' Jason smiled.

"Alright. Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because. I'm also announcing that your the new alpha female." Jason answered.

"Great. Now I'm forced to go.'' I sighed.

"Go get ready!" He smiled.

I growled and got up. I was about to exit the room when Jason stopped me.

"Oh and since my dad is coming tonight after the party I have a few rules." Jason smirked.

I nodded, telling him to continue.

"No cursing, no growling, no screaming or yelling, no barking, no howling, no tattoos showing, no secret piercings showing, and no misbehaving." Jason said.

"You call that a few?!" I screamed.

"No screaming." He chuckled.

"Your going to love watching me suffer aren't you?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Yes, I am." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of his office.

"Oh and no attitude!" He yelled down the hall.

"Bite me!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I walked into my room closing the door behind me. I took a shower cleaning all the dirt off of me. After that I shoved on some black skinny jeans and blue plaid button up shirt. I folded up the sleeves to where they stopped at my elbows. After that I put on my neon green converse high tops and went to straighten my hair. 

No piercings. I only have my belly button pierced.

No tattoos showing. Glad I have my braclets.

I might have to break a few of those little rules. 

I started straightening my hair just as people started to arive. So I quickly finished and rushed downstairs. All the alchol was all set up. Of course. Jason ran up to me and smiled.

"Don't get to drunk." Jason smiled.

With that he walked off. I saw Conner hanging out with a girl from the pack. Her name is Sam. I decided I would check out what was going on. So, I walked over and smiled.

"Hey Con. Hey Sam." I smiled.

"Hey Moon." Conner smiled.

Sam looked a little pissed that I was calling him by his nickname. 

"Hmm. I don't think I've met you before." Sam said with attitude in her voice.

Conner frowned a little and gave me hug. He knew he should try to calm me down before I did something stupid. I heard a growl escape Sam's lips. When Conner let me go.

"Aww. Mad cause your mate hugged me?" I asked.

She let out another growl but this one was more possesive.

"That's not the way to treat your future alpha female now is it Sam." I snarled.

She gasped and bowed her head. 

"Sorry Luna." Sam whispered.

 I smiled and walked off. So Conner has his mate with him, while my mate if getting drunk somewhere. Lucky me? 

Nate ran up and me and looked conpletely out of breath.

"There are rogues trying to start a fight with Jason. Let's go." Nate whispered in my ear.

Damn. Party and a fight. This pack knows how to have a good time.

Nate pulled me to the woods and Jason was surrounded by a few rogue friends of mine.

I growled and all eyes were on me.

"Baby Wolf. Long time no see." Jace said.

"Get the fuck out of here Jace.When I said I was done I fucking ment it!" I barked.

He stepped toward me with a sword. "Sorry Shadow. Can't do it." Jace sighed.

"Fine. You wanna dance?! Then let's fucking dance." I snarled.

Jace just chuckled as his friend Brayden tossed me a sword. I caught it and twisted it in my hand. Jason and Nate looked at me like I was insane. 

'Trust me on this one. Jace couldn't handle a weapon if his like depended on it.' I said to Nate and Jason through mind link.

'You better win this or I'm going to beat your ass Moon.' Jason growled.

I chuckled as I took my pocket knife slowly out of y back pocket. I flipped the blade out and threw it. I knicked his cheek and ear and stuck in a tree behind him. While Jace was shocked I lundged at him but he knocked my sword out of my hand. He randomly swung his sword at me but I backed up and dodged each swing. He growled. 

I quickly picked up my sword and sliced his leg in the process. He dropped to the ground. His friends rushed and helped him up. The quickly dragged him off of territory.

"Damn Moon. You might be an omega but your badass." Nate said looking at me in shock.

I laughed. Jason pulled me close to him by my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"It's time to introduce you Moon." Jason smiled.

I sighed as Nate, Jason, and I started walking back to the pack house. Tonight I become the offical Luna of the Cyrstal Night pack.  

And tomorrow, I meet Jason and Nate's mom and dad. Joy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I came up with the pack name: Cyrstel Night, on my own. If another story has it then oh well, I didn't steal it. I simply wrote it because it came to my mind.