Chapter 26

When I woke up Jason was already awake. 

"You still want to go for a swim?" Jason asked walking back into the room.

"Not right now." I yawned.

Jason sat next to me and pulled me into his lap. 

"Look at my sleepy Moon." Jason chuckled.

I curled up in his lap like I always do, and closed my eyes. 

"Don't fall asleep on me." Jason said.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Jason's lips found mine but I pulled away. That made Jason growl.

"I know what you do. It starts with a kiss, turns into a make out session, then you try to get in my pants." I explained his process.

"But it's all for you." Jason smiled.

"What's all for me?" I asked confused.

"The muscle. The abs. The kisses." Jason listed.

"Alright I get it. " I rolled my eyes.

Jason laid me on the bed, and he leaned over and started kissing my neck.

"J-Jason." I moaned.

"Yea?" He asked pulling away from my neck.

"Stop." I growled.

"Fine." He sighed.

I kissed him and pushed him off of me. Jason growled playfully and pulled my phone out of his pocket. I reached for it but he pulled it out of my reach. I straddled Jason and grabbed my phone. I had a few texts from Conner but I see why Jason didn't give me my phone. Ten missed calls from Luke. 

"Alright I haven't had any contact with Luke since our fight." I said truthfully.

"And I believe you. But why is he still calling you?" Jason asked.

"If I knew I'd tell you." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you would." He smiled.

I rolled off of him then slid my phone in my pocket. I looked at him then looked away. Jason elbowed me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You still talking to Jade?" I asked instead of answering.

"How did you know about that?" He asked. "Did you go through my phone?" 

"No. Your phone went off while you were in the shower the other day so I looked at it." 

Jason sighed and kissed my forehead. His phone started ringing ruining the small cute moment we were having. He answered it and walked out of the room. I heard him shouting from the other room and knew it was bad. He walked back in a few moments later and looked at me.

"We have to go back to the pack house. Vampires attacked." Jason said.

I nodded. I started to help Jason pack. I am a bit sad that our vacation was getting cut short but the pack comes first. We finally finished packing and we got on the road.

(__)__(__) PACK HOUSE (__)__(__)

We pulled up to the pack house and got out. Some people got our bags and Hunter put Jason's car in the underground garage. We both walked into the pack house and Jason got surrounded by David, Hayden, Hunter, and a few other pack memebers. I waved goodbye and went to check on Bella, Sam, Leila, and Becca. They were in the dining room talking while they ate freshly baked cookies. As soon as they saw me they all ran over and we got into this huge group hug. After that we sat down and they started asking about the like three day trip. Of course I told them eveything.