Chapter 13

I woke up and Jason was gone. Not a big surprise though. He always got up early so that he could get most of his work finished. That after he did most of it he went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. I know his entire schedule for everyday. Mostly because he tells me what he's doing. So I always know what's going on in his life. Most of the time anyway.

I had just finished getting dressed in midnight blue skinny jeans and a simple Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt. I didn't feel like putting on shoes. 

I had just unlocked my phone when Logan and his best friend Chris burst into the room. They ran up to me and looked like they had just ran up the three flights of stairs to get up to the room.

"What do you guys need?" I asked looking down at them.

"Jason told us to come wake you up. He said that his father wanted to speak with you." Chis said catching his breath.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Jason said that if we had to we can drag you down to his office." Logan smiled.

"Alright you two win. I'll go." I laughed.

Logan and Chris high-fived and they each grabbed one of my hands. I stood up and they dragged me down the hall and into Jason office. Jason looked up and smiled.

"I sure hope you two don't steal my mate away from me." Jason chuckled.

Logan and Chris smiled and walked out of the office. I didn't even know Micheal was sitting there. But there he was.  

"You wanted to speak with me?" I asked walking over to Jason.

His father nodded. Jason stood up and pulled a chair over next to him. He wanted to seem responsible in front of his dad instead of his normal flirty self. So I sat in the chair next to Jason and squeezed his hand. I was actually nervous about what Micheal was going to say. Micheal cleared his throat and then started speaking.

"Moon, Jason I think it's time for you to take this whole mate thing seriously. I've noticed you two laughing and having a good time but there's something that's wrong with that. Most mates have their ups and downs but you two haven't had one argument." Micheal said explaining everything.

"Oh so now there's something wrong with being happy?" I asked growling a little.

Jason rolled his eyes at his dad. 

"Listen Jason. Council is coming down tomorrow to speak with you about the pack. You must take it seriously or they are taking you down and putting Nate up." Micheal said.

Jason nodded turning serious. But Nate as alpha? This pack would be a nightmare. We'd have stripper maids walking around here in short skirts and their boobs hanging out. Not to mention like 5 inch heels. It would be terrible.

"Alright dad. Are they staying the night?" Jason asked.

"As far as I know they are stay for one night to see how you run this pack." Micheal nodded. 

"Alright I'll have guest rooms set up." Jason said.

Micheal nodded and exited the office. Jason linked up with the whole pack telling them about council coming and having the rooms set up. After he did that he turned to me and some how pulled me up into his lap. I smiled as I played with the ring that Micheal had given him when him and Alice first arrived.

Jason kissed the mark on my neck pulling me closer to him. I smiled at how possevive he was. 

"Your mine and don't you forget it." Jason growled at me.

"Well as long as your mark is on me then I'm yours." I smiled.

Jason smiled back. He stood up and placed me on the ground. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was time for lunch. Good because I was starving. I slept through breakfast so of course I was hungry. Jason's wolf must have sensed how hungry I was because Jason chuckled and quickly dragged me down to the dinning room. Mos of the pack was already in the dining room waiting for the huge plates of food to be set in front of them.