Chapter 6

"Your little friend Conner. Where should I start?" Juliet sighed.

"How about the beginning!" I snarled.

"Alright. Conner was found creeping around here last year and being the people we are we let him off in a warning-" Juliet said.

"And being the stubborn person he is he came back." I sighed.

"Let her tell the story Shadow!'' Kayden hissed.

"Anyway, yes he came back. We didn't take it lightly. We fought a little and we let him go. He came back a third time and killed two of our vampires and we told him if we every got the chance we'd kill him." Juliet continued.

"Kill him? How?" Hunter asked.

"By putting to much venom in his system. Wait. You didn't see the other three bites did you?" Juliet asked.

I shook my head which made her laugh.

"Well he got a total of four bites. Each one I enjected more venom than the last.'' She explained.

"Back to the story now please." I said sitting back.

"We found out about your little party that you had last night and decided to go for it. We knew Conner had found his mate so we locked her up in the basement of your little pack house. Then I shifted and made myself look like her. Then you came along. The new Luna of the pack so I showed you a little respect." Juliet continued.

"Congrats on that by the way." Danny bowed.

"I'm not exactly happy about it." I sighed, "Almost rejected him. But, I couldn't do that to my wolf. So I took the guy." I whispered.

"Shadow. Becoming more and more like your mother by the day." Kayden chuckled.

"ANYWAY!" Juliet shouted.

Everyone instantly shut up so she could continue. I didn't really wanna hear what he did but I have to know!!!

"The reason we bit him. Not only did he come on our territory and kill but, he used to work for us. Let us know what you guys were planning. That's why we knew when to attack the last few times before we made out deal. But then he refused to give us more information. So we had to find a way to keep Jason from finding out. That little alpha side of his is...deadly." Juliet finished.

Jason was trying to link with my but I wouldn't open up. It was giving me a headache. I had to get out of here now!

"Thanks for the story. Hunter and I better be getting back Jason's starting to worry. If I can I'll be back later." I said.

"Thanks for letting us stay." Hunter said bowing.

I smiled and bowed as well. Then Hunter and I rushed out of the house and off their territory. After twenty five minuets of running we reached the pack house. I walked down to the hospital part of the house.

"Excuse me but what room is Conner in?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Oh! Luna. Nice to see you. He's in room five. Jason's in there too. He's worried sick about you." She sighed.

"Nice to see you too Erica." I smiled.

I walked down the hall until I saw room five. I turned the door nob and walked into the room. Jason stood up quickly and kissed me.

"Never run off like that again." He whispered.

 "I was with Hunter. Don't worry." I laughed.

"Your my mate. I'm supposed to worry." Jason smiled.