Chapter 8

When I woke the next morning I got dressed quickly and rushed down the stairs. I had to get to Lucy's to get that potion for Juliet. As I walked downstairs everyone who saw me bowed and said "Good morning Luna." 

I smiled and mumbled a good morning back. 

When I finally reached the dining room everyone was almost done eating. So I grabbed a bottle of water and put it in my backpack that I had with me. There were a few other things I had to pick up from Lucy's little magic shop so I decided to grab my read plaid back pack. 

"You really should stop skipping breakfast. It's not healthy." Sam said as I walked in.

"I just have a few things to do." I smiled.

"Moon. Please do have something to eat." Bella begged.

"Sorry Bella I don't have time. Like I said I have some things to do and I have to do them soon." I sighed.

"Alright. I'll tell Jason that you said good morning." Sam smiled.

I nodded and rushed out of the house and to the square. I knew the man who had texted me is somewhere here but I have things I need to do. So, I'm not going to let him bother me! 

I walked into Lucy's shop and there were a few people in there. Two or three max. I walked up to the counter and smiled.

"Morning Moon. What do you need today?" She asked politely.

"Another small bottle of that potion that you gave me the other day. Oh and I need a little gift for Conner. Him finding his mate it really exciting. So I need something to  give him and his mate Sam." I answered.

"Alright. I'll get the potion. And gift wise. Hmm. Check the shelves in the back. If not I can send you to Johnathan." Lucy said.

I nodded. I walked to the back shelves and looked at what she had. I picked up a beautiful ring. It was all silver but had little dimands and rubies to add some color. This is perfect for Sam. 

Alright. Now Conner. I looked around a little more but didn't see anything that screamed Conner. Or congrats on finding your mate. 

So I walked back to the front of the store and set the ring on the counter. Lucy walked back to the counter a second later. She smiled when she saw the ring I had picked out. She wrapped up the potion and put it in a box. She did the same with the ring. I put them both in my backpack and she told me where to find Johnathan. 

So I stopped there next. When I walked in it was huge! And filled with the most amazing things. He had something for everyone! Wizards, demons, wolves, vampires, witches and the list goes on and on!

I smiled at him went to looking. I found a few things that Conner would like but wasn't sure which to get him. I sighed and decided to just pick one.

So I picked the most amazing glass wolf figurine. It was a brownish reddish tinted glass and had it's head up like it was howling. It was perfect. So I walked to the counter and paid for it. The man at the counter wrapped it up and I shoved it into my bag.

After that was finished I went back to the pack house. When I got there everything was terrible. It was just utter chaos. Everyone running around, papers on the floor, and just so much disorder!

"HEY!'' I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone stopped running and faced me.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I screamed.

"It's alpha Jason! He's gone off to vampire territory and no one has heard from him in over two hours!" One of the pups yelled worriedly.

Damn it. I knew this would happen eventually. Jason's going to mess up my deal that I have with them!