Chapter 19

I quickly pulled away. Luke looked at me with sorry eyes. I scramble away from him shaking my head with wide eyes. Luke reached his hand out to grab my wrist but I scrambled back until my back was to a tree. 

"Moon..." Luke said.

"No!" I shouted, " Just stay away from me." I whispered.

Luke started crawling towards me but I quickly got to my feet and bolted. I ran into the pack house and up to the room Jason and I share. He was sitting on the ground with his head in his hands. I quietly slipped my shoes off and kneeled down in front of Jason with tears forming in my eyes. 

Jason must have sensed me because he looked up at me. 

"I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry. Please don't cry." Jason said pulling me into his lap.

I didn't stop. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Jason pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry. If it weren't for Luke you could be seriously hurt." Jason whispered.

"Kill luke." I whispered in his ear.

"Why?" Jason asked, "He's been really nice to you."

"He got me out of the house so you could calm down. Long story short he kissed me." I explained.

I saw Jason's eyes start to flicker. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He happily kissed back. By the time I pulled away the flickering of his eyes had stopped.

"Please stop getting angry. I don't like it and it scares me." I said.

"What did I do to you earlier?" Jason asked.

I pulled my shirt up and there was a huge bruise on my side where I had hit the floor. When Jason saw it he started crying. 

"I'm so sorry Moon. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jason cried.

"Jason I'm fine. It's just a bruise." I smiled.

Jason shook his head. I sighed and kissed him on the cheek. Then I rested my head on his shoulder while I held his hand. 

(__)__(__) THE NEXT DAY (__)__(__)

I woke up in Jason's lap like we fell asleep last night. Except there was a blanket wrapped around us. I started wiggling around trying to get comfortable again. Jason moaned softly and his eyes fluttered open. I smiled and hid my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Baby I told you stop doing that unless you want me." Jason chuckled.

"Sorry I just couldn't get comfortable." I yawned.

"Who put the blanket over us?" Jason asked.

"I don't know I woke up and it was there." I shrugged wrapping my arms around one of Jason's arms.

"Baby I'm going to take a shower." Jason  chuckled at my action when he tried to put me on the ground next to him.

"No. I refuse to let you go." I whined.

"You can always join me." Jason smirked.

I stood up and rolled my eyes. Jason chuckled and walked off into the bathroom. I took this time to check my phone. 

21 missed calls 

15 unread texts.

All from Luke. 

I just sat on the bed scrolling through pictures. That's until Jason's phone started ringing. I tried ignoring it but it just kept ringing. So I finally answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Who the hell is this?!" A girl yelled through the phone.

"Jason's mate. And you are?" I snapped.

"If your his mate then I'm his wife." She laughed.

Just then Jason walked out of the bathroom. "Hey baby who's calling me?" Jason asked.

I didn't answer I just put it on speaker. "Jason babe? Is that you?" She asked.

"Jade?" Jason asked. "I dumped you in high school. Which was like three years ago." Jason growled.

"And you have a mate now? I bet she's a slut." Jade said.

I rolled my eyes. Yea I'm the slut. 

"Jade call me again and I'm going to have you killed." Jason snapped.

Then he hung up the phone. Jason kissed the mark on my neck. "As long as this mark is on your neck your the only one I love." Jason whispered.

 "Your a suck up." I rolled my eyes.

"You love it though." Jason said.

"I don't have a choice." I smiled.

Jason chuckled. "I'll see you later little Moon. I have buisness to dicuss with Conrad." Jason said.

Before I could yell at him he walked out of the room. 

Great. Jason's busy so what do I do now? I can't go for a run because Luke might find me. So I have to stay in or near the pack house. I could hang out with Conner. We haven't hung out much because he's been with Sam. 

I was in the middle of thinking about what I should do when Nate barged in. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Where's Jason?" Nate asked frantically.

"He's busy. Nate what's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost." I said.

"Leila's pregnet." Nate said.

"And that's a bad thing?" I said confused.

Jason always mentioned how him and Nate couldn't wait to have pups with their mates. But why is Nate freaking out? 

"It's not that it's bad it's just I'm not good with kids." Nate sighed.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. All the pups LOVE him. Nate's fun, careing, and about the most responsible person I know.

"Listen your going to be an awesome dad. Now go spend time with the girl who has your pup growing inside her." I giggled.

Nate smiled and then skipped off down the hall. Nate skipping? He's insane. Offically. All the sudden Sam rushed in and looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Before I could ask what was wrong she walked over and showed me a picture on her phone.

It was Jason kissing another girl.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

WHAT?!

Nate's mate is pregnet. YAY!!

Jason caught cheating. BOO!

Lol.

Anyway. I hope you are liking this so far. Be sure to check out my other stories.

REMEMBER

Follow me.

Vote.

Comment.