Chapter 25

I opened my eyes and I was in Jason's arms. I looked up at him and he was already awake. Talk about a fun afternoon. I can't believe I just had sex with Jason. At least we used protection. This time. But what about next time?

"My wolf is happy now." Jason smiled.

"Does that mean he'll leave us alone now?" I asked, hopeing the answer would be a deffinet yes.

"All he wanted was you baby girl. And that's what he got." Was all Jason said.

Jason was about to get out of bed but I wrapped my arms around his waist. I don't want him to leave me. After that I just wanted to lay next to him for a while.

"No." I whined. 

"You can always join me in the shower." Jason said kissing the top of my head.

"And have a second go around?" I asked thinking about it.

"Yep." Jason said pulling me into his lap.

"I think I'll have to pass this time. But thanks for the offer." I smiled.

"Your loss." Jason shrugged.

"You could always stay with me if you really wanted to go for another round." I said giving him an excuse to stay with me.

Jason growled knowing what I was doing. I instantly backed off. I don't want to piss him off on out little vacation. Jason kissed me softly when I let out a small whimper. When he pulled away he sat me on the bed again and stood up.

"I'll run you a bath." Jason whispered in my ear.

I nodded and curled up under the blankets. Ten minuets later Jason walked out wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. He was toutruring me! His mucles and and abs showing was just pure torture. When he saw me staring at his abs he pulled me off the bed and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Come on. Let's get you washed up."Jason said.

I got in the tub and washed my hair and all that stuff. Then got dressed in a pair of shorts, a tank top, and I went barefoot.

I walked down to the kitchen and Jason was cooking hamburgers and fries. I wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his back. He unwrapped my arms from his waist, and he turned around. He kissed the top of my head. Then I rested my head on his bare chest.

"Are we still on for swimming tomorrow morning? Jason asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Alright go put a movie in or something. The burgers are almost done." Jason instructed.

I grabbed  like two fries making Jason rolled his eyes.

"Hey I'm hungry and those fries are just sitting there." I shrugged.

Jason chuckled at me as I walked into the living room. I sat on the floor and instantly started searching through all the movies that were here at the cabin. I ate the two fries as I searched through the litterally hundreds of movies.. The second one was still hot and I ended up burning my tongue. 

"Shit." I mumbled. 

I heard Jason set the plates down and he crouched down next to me.

"What?" He asked.

"I burned my tongue." I pouted. I'm not gunna lie. My tongue hurts now. But I don't think this was karma. I think this was just me being stupid.

Jason chuckled and kissed me gently.

"Better?" Jason asked.

"A little." I smiled.

After that he got up and sat on the couch. I kept searching through all the movies. 2012, Red, Salt, all the Resident evil movies, Sucker Punch, and so many more.

I couldn't find any movies that I wanted to watch, so I switched the channel, and put on the first awesome show I found. Storage Wars.  After I put it on I sat next to Jason and ate my fries and burger. Jason's fries were already gone.

(__)__(__) After Eating And A Few Episodes Of Storage Wars Later (__)__(__)

I was half asleep in Jason's lap. It was like nine or ten at night. 

"Come on let's go to sleep." Jason said.

I shook my head and curled up in his lap. I didn't want to get up I was comfortable now and he was trying to get me to move!

"I'm not letting you fall asleep in my lap on the couch." Jason complained.

"I don't want to move." I yawned.

"Oh so you like being in my lap?" Jason asked. 

I nodded. Jason wrapped his arms around me and continued watching Storage Wars. I started drifting off to sleep while he watched T.V.

After another episode I was almost asleep. That was until he shook me gently. I let out a groan and all Jason did was chuckle. When I didn't move he shook me gently again. I wiggled around on his lap, and he growled. I growled back and curled up into a ball.

"Come on Moon. Let's go get comfortable in our bed." Jason begged.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I finally gave in. He smiled and stood up carrying me bridal style. He carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed. I heard Jason shuffling around the dark room. Then I felt his arms wrap around me and I instantly smiled. I loved feeling his arms around me.

It was like perfect. An alpha and his omega. I'm glad that Jason made the time for us to get away from the pack house. Just all this Luke stuff and his parents was stressing both of us out. And when Jason got stressed it was bad. For some reason everyone felt the need to talk to him about pack buisness when he was stressed. Not only did it piss him off but it pissed his wolf off. To the point where his eyes would flicker sometimes. 

"Jason?" I asked.

"Yea?" He mumbled.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"Babe it's eleven go to sleep." Jason whispered.

I whimpered rolling over. Jason growled which made me move further away from him. I heard Jason sigh. He turned on the lamp on his side of the bed, and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Baby I'm sorry." Jason apoligized.

When I didn't say anything Jason whimpered, which he rarely does. But when he does you know he's begging for attention. Of course I'm the only one who has heard him whimper. Since I'm hi mate he always wants attention when he can't have it. Every time I get busy with something he wants the attention. 

"Moon." he whispered in my ear.

I still didn't say anything. So Jason rolled me over so I had to look at him. 

"I'm sorry." Jason apologized again.

I nodded. He smiled as I rested my head on his chest. He turned the light off.

"I love you my little scene omega." Was the last thing Jason said before I fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

How sweet!!!!!!

What a cute way to end it. Lol.

Remember

Vote

Comment

And follow me if you haven't already