Chapter 5

Jason pulled me up onto the little stage and he got the attention of everyone.

"Alright. Thanks for coming to the party tonight! I hope you all are having a wonderful time!" Jason shouted.

He earned a scream from the crowd.

"Anyway. The reason your all here tonight is I wanted to introduce my mate and the Crystal Night pack Luna! Her name is Moon. Moon Shadow." He said pushing me forward.

Everyone looked at me weirdly in silence. I smiled a little but still nothing. I sighed in defeat and walked off the stage. Everyone was still watching my every move. I growled to myself and switched to my wolf form. Everyone let out a gasp as they saw my snow white fur. It was rare to have snow white fur. If you were an omega then you would normally have silver fur.

I ran off into the woods. I heard Hayden calling after me but I ignored him. I noticed how Conner was no where in sight. To not be seen or heard.

I heard someone running after me and thought it was Jason but my wolf thought other wise.

'Not an alpha! Wolf is ranked as a beta. It's your brother!!' My wolf howled.

So I stopped running and went to my human form. Hayden did the same. I ran into his arms and he engulfed me in a big bear hug.

"They just stood there and stared at me like I was a freak." I cried.

"Don't let them get to you sis." Hayden whispered.

We stood there until I stopped crying. I may look and act tough at some points. But, on the inside I'm like a broken toy. My parents were killed right after they dropped me off at the Crystel Night pack. The only family I had was Hayden but the guards wouldn't let him on pack territory because he was part of a rogue pack.

Hayden is still my only family. But I like it that way.

"Come on. I'll stay with you in your room until you fall asleep." Hayden smiled pulling me back to the pack house.

When we got there Hayden whispered something to Jason and he nodded. Hayden pulled me to my room and he sat on my bed. I walked into the bathroom and put on a tank top and some basketball shorts.

After that I layed on my bed. Hayden smiled and as soon as I passed out I felt the weight of my bed shift. Then a few minuets later my bed shifted again and I knew it was Jason.

"Just give the pack some time to warm up to you." Jason whispered.

I nodded as I sat up. As I laid back down I pulled Jason with me.

"What? You want me to stay here until you've fallen asleep?" Jason asked.

I nodded. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"I'll lay here as long as you want me to." was the last thing I heard Jason say.

(__)__(__) THE NEXT MORNING (__)__(__)

I quickly got dressed in some white skinny jeans, my pink and black checkered hoodie, and my neon green converse. After that I brushed my hair and walked out into the hallway. I saw Sam walk out of Conner's room. I looked at her neck and sure enough, Conner had marked her last night.

She smirked when she saw me but I wasn't going to let her bother me. I walked downstairs and Nate, Jason, David, and Hunter were all eating breakfast. I smiled at them as I grabbed an apple.

"How is the Luna feeling this morning?" Hunter asked.

"Shitty. And a little pissed off. Thanks for asked." I smiled.