Chapter 11

Everyone rushed downstairs. Hunter was standing at the front of the crowd. I pushed my way past everyone and made my way to Hunter. 

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Jason told me to gather everyone." Hunter shrugged.

Then Jason walked over and stood next to me. 

Oh god. He isn't! Or is he? He's doing it. He's telling everyone that I'm officially the Luna of the Crystal Night pack. He's doing it. I knew it was coming. Guess it's time for his parents to hate me. His father already admitted to hating me.

"Alright. I've had Hunter call everyone here because Moon is officially your Luna. So don't disrespect her." Jason said using his alpha voice.

Everyone nodded and went back to their normal business. I know his announcing it was a mistake. His parents are still here. For some odd reason they stuck around. But I found out Jason's fathers name is Michael. And his mothers name is Alice. No way am I ever going to call them mom and dad. That would be sad.

Next people to walk up were of course, Jason and Nate's parents. Nate was no where in sight. He was probably staying out of the line of fire. Considering he found his mate yesterday.  

"Jason I still think you made a huge mistake by marking her. You could easily have rejected her and mated with Elizabeth." Alice his mother sighed.

Elizabeth is literally the packs perfect girl. Not a piercing or tattoo on her. Perfect brown curly hair. Blue eyes. It's sickening how perfect she looks. She's like a fucking doll.

"Moon is my mate. If don't like her that that's your problem." Jason growled.

"She's your mother. Treat her like it." Michael his father said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. He glared at me. I didn't say or do anything I just walked back upstairs. I walked into Jason and I's room and went back to looking at pictures on google images. Jason walked in about twenty minuets later. He closed my laptop and set it on the bed side table. Then he laid next to me and pulled me now to where I was laying with him.

I turned to where my back was to him and I heard a whimper escape his lips. 

"Come on. Just because my parents are rude doesn't mean you have to take it out on me." Jason whispered.

I turned back over and Jason smiled. I smiled back and rested my head on his chest. Jason wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." I said closing my eyes. I just drifted off to sleep in Jason's arms.

(__)__(__) THE NEXT MORNING (__)__(__)

I woke up and it was ten thirty. Breakfast was well over. In fact I'm sure they are already preparing for lunch. So I just got up and quickly changed into a white shirt with different colored flowers on it and ripped skinny jeans. Of course I put on my neon green converse. After I did that I ran a brush through my hair and walked down to Jason's office. Even if he wasn't there I still had to look at Jack's pack file. There was something strange about them. I don't know what but there's something off about him and his little group that he brought.

With my shitty luck today Jason was in there. And he was talking to Morgan. Well fuck. I can't do anything with Morgan sitting right there. I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes and continued talking to Jason about god knows what. Jason just kinda ignored me. He probably thinks that I'm just here being a protective mate. But that's so not the case. I linked up with David.

'I need a distraction. And quick.' I said urgently through the mind link.

'What for?David asked.