Chapter 7

I stopped mid-step and I could feel the wizards near. I sighed. 

"You aren't very stealthy." I growled.

They all appeared before me. Katsu and his gang of boys.

"Let's see. Fire, ice, life, and celestial. Am I right?" I asked.

"Seems so." Katsu sighed, "But how did you know?" He asked.

"You know my secret. You should know." I giggled.

Katsu pulled out one of his keys. I switched to my wolf form and growled. Juliet, Danny, and Kayden appeared around me. My wolf let out a loud, powerful bark. The little wizards looked at me shocked. Almost like they didn't  know an omega with a secret like mine could be so powerful. 

"Aw. Shocked that a little wolf can be so powerful? Well. You do know her secret." Juliet laughed.

"Why doesn't her mate know then?" Katsu asked.

I whimpered and laid on the ground. I don't want Jason to know. He'll kick me out of the pack. Or he'll treat me like I'm some freak show that's against him. I can't tell him. I just can't!!

"That's between her and her wolf. Now back off." Kayden said.

"Fine. I'm going to the little pack house and telling him myself!." Katsu yelled.

My eyes got bigger as I backed away. Jason can't know. He just can't! 

I went back to my human form. I looked at Katsu with begging eyes. But all he did was smirk. He grabbed his phone and called Jason's father. Since his father is the founder of the pack everyone has his number. Every realm, every pack, and every mystical creature.

"Sorry Moon. You don't deserve a mate. Your just a freak show like everyone else who was tested on." Katsu said.

After that he disappeared. Along with his little group. 

I shook my head. He's actually going to tell Jason. Great. I'm a freak show.

When I was three I was taken from my mom. Put in a testing facility. And used as a guinea pig. They tested all types of things which makes me different from others. A vampire's venom does't effect me because my body has gotten used to it. I was injected everyday with vampires venom mixed with a herb. Each dose had more herbs than the last. But also a bigger dose of venom. They stopped injecting everyone when we stopped being effect by it. So I'm actually kinda like a vampire. I have the speed at least.

Then they started injecting us with some unknown creature blood. They wanted to know what it would do to people. So they mixed the blood of the unknown creature and my blood together which made me able to handle pain better. And I can bend my body in ways that would break others bones. 

And finally they injected everyone with a bit of wizards blood. Thanks to that I can dodge people attacks quicker. I can't cast spells or do magic though. All I can do is dodge things quicker. And with the vampire venom it makes me even faster. 

So I'm just a freak show. A combination of a wolf, vampire, unknown creature, with a bit of wizard in me. 

Talk about a bad three months. 

My mom located me and rescued me from their testings. She forced me to find a pack even though I am an omega. 

So that's my story. My childhood. The three months before I found Jason's pack. 

"I'm sure he'll still take you." Danny smiled.

"Yea because an alpha really wants a freak show huh." I sighed.