Chapter 27

(__)__(__) THREE WEEKS LATER (__)__(__)

Jason and I were sitting in a hospital room waiting for the results. Jason waisted no time trying to get me pregnent. I haven't been feeling well so Jason brought me to see the doctor. We are currently waiting for him to come back with the results. I never thought I would be here at nineteen. I could be pregnent at fucking nineteen! Jason, at twenty years old want to be a dad. How cute.

The doctor finally walked back in and I looked anxiously at him. Saying I'm scared would be an understatement. Hell, saying I'm terrified is an understatement. 

"Well." The doctor finally spoke. "You aren't pregnent with one child. Your pregnent with four" 

"What?!" I shreiked. 

Trust me that shreik was not happiness like most people when they find out their pregnent. It was a shreik of pure and utter shock. I have four - not one - but four kids! Shit, damn, fuck! What the hell?! Am I just full of bad luck?! Yes I prepared myself for one. Possably two. BUT FOUR?! Holy mother of shit. I'm not ready for this. 

But at least a wolves body can grow children faster. So in a small time frame of four months these things will be out of my small body and into the world. But no. Jason's not ending it there. He wants at least four. Four children that will be inside me. But with my shitty luck I get three of them all at once! 

I hope they aren't triplets. I don't want them to look the same. I would be fucking screwed if they all looked the same.

"Four. Are you sure?" Jason asked.

"That's what it says. Come back next month sometime and we might be able to tell gender." The doctor said. 

After that he left. An excited Jason sat next to me. I was frozen with fear. This can't be happening!

"Moon." Jason said tangling out fingers together.

"What?" I asked still not moving.

"Your going to be fine." He smiled.

"Your not the one  with four pups inside you." I growled.

Before Jason could speak again I pulled my hand out of his and walked up to our room. When I got there and laid on the bed staring at the cloth the was at the top of the bed.  Four kids. Great. Just fucking great. Most people get at least two but no. I get four! I'm nineteen........

Just then Jason walked in and looked at me. 

"Come here baby." He said.

I stood up and ran into his arms. He wrapped them around me and kissed the top of my head. 

"It's going to be fine." Jason whispered. "For now let's just lay down and take this in. Alright?"

I nodded as he pulled me over to the bed. We both laid down looking at each other. Jason had his arms wrapped around me as he talked about names even though the birth was months away. We was talking and the yawn that I was holding in slipped out. Jason stopped mid-sentence to roll his eyes. 

"You aren't paying attention are you?" He asked.

"I was at first then I just kinda tuned you out." I admitted.

"Fine. But we still have to start setting up a nursary. How about shopping tomorrow?" 

"Sure." I giggled.

He was so excited it was cute, and a little sickening to be honest. I kissed him then rested my head on his chest while he talked some more about colors, names, and a lot more things that I didn't catch. I zoned out again becomeing lost in  my own thought.