Chapter 22

I woke up to Jason standing in the middle of the bedroom with a towel around his waist looking at the clothes in his side of the dresser. 

"Maybe just a pair of jeans and you can stay here with me." I said rolling over to look at him.

"I have work to do before we leave tomorrow." Jason chuckled.

It's going to take two days to get the cabin. So we drive all day tomorrow, stay at a motel, then drive the rest of the way the next morning.

"No. You are staying up here with me all day today." I ordered.

Jason chuckled again and put on some boxers. Then he slipped on a pair of jeans. After he did that he sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'd love to but I have to make sure David can handle the pack." Jason smiled.

"He can handle it. Plus I don't want you stressed tomorrow."  I whined.

"Sorry Moon. " Jason sighed.

I sat up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and the kiss deepened. I wrapped my arms around and played the with small hairs on the back of his neck.. We pulled away from each other to take a breath. After we caught our breath Jason attacked my neck. 

"Jason stop." I moaned.

He pulled away from my neck and frowned. "Come on. You wanted me to stay." Jason laughed.

"I just wanted to hang out with you." I smiled.

Jason sighed. "I can't do that baby." 

It was my turn to frown. "Are you starting to listen to your dad?" 

"Moon-" 

"No!" I cut him off. "Your dad is brainwashing you." 

"No he's not! I agree with him." Jason said. 

I could tell he was regretting saying that. I could see it in his eyes. But I'm still pissed. It's called thinking before you say things. 

"Have you even thought about me?!" 

"I have and I think it's a good idea." Jason sighed. "You didn't go into heat because of your hybrid and that was the only chance even if it was by accident."

I was speechless. He did not just say that! 

"Then maybe I should go with Luke. Because I'm sure he wouldn't make such a stupid choice!" I growled.

Jason looked taken aback. Like he was shocked that I would ever mention something like that. 

He didn't say anything. He didn't even try to say something.

"If your going to push it like that you better dig deep for the rebound." I said breaking the silence.

"Moon. I love you. But there if I don't continue the alpha bloodline I'm dead. My parents might even disown me." Jason aplogized.

"I understand that. I just don't like being presured. There's Alice, Michal, and now you." I sighed. "The one person I was hoping that would have my back on this just turned on me."

"Listen I understand that you don't want this to happen right now. I just think it's something we have to start thinking about." 

"I'll think about it I promise." I smiled.

Jason kissed me one last time before standing. He slipped on a shirt and left the room. I was pissed. Why the hell would he just turn against me like this?!

I got up and started pacing around the room. Like always quetions were running through my head. Except these were racing through my mind a zillion miles a minuet. 

What the hell am I going to do?!

What's going to happen if I say no?

Is Jason going to drop me like a sack of potatoes?

What about him kissing Jade?

Did the kiss mean anything?

Why did he change his mind about this?

Did his parents talk him into this?

Am I ever going to get answers to these questions? Probably not.

I punched the wall so hard I felt tingles of pain rush up my arm. I quickly pulled my hand away and looked at the hole I had made in the wall. It was pretty big. My wrist wasn't broken or anything it just hurt. I hope Jason's wolf didnt feel that. I'm sure someone heard it but I hope Jason's wolf didn't hear or feel it. 

All the sudden Conner rushed in. He looked at me and then the hole in the wall. 

"What happened? Are you okay? Did you brake your wrist?" Conner questioned shutting the door.

"Jason's parents want me to get pregnant. They said if I didn't they would either ban me from the pack or Jason should reject me. And now Jason is agreeing with them that I should get pregnant. I'm starting to think that I don't want to leave for the cabin tomorrow. He already tried to get in my pants this morning." I explained.

"Moon. If you leave this pack I'm coming with you." Conner smiled.

"No, you have Sam. But thanks for the comitment." I smiled back.

Conner chuckled. "Sam can come too. She loves you and will do anything for you. She knows your my best friend and she's willing to do what she can."

"Tell her about the situation and she's going to tell Bella. She tells Bella and Bella tells Hayden. Bella tells Hayden then Hayden tries to kill Jason and ends up getting banned from the pack!" I shouted.

Conner nodded and pulled me into a hug. He knows when I'm about to burst into tears. Must be one of his best friend instincts. 

Right as his arms wrapped around me I just started crying. I couldn't help it. With all the bullshit that's been going on lately I need a good cry.

"Shh. It's going to be okay." Conner cooed trying to calm me down.

I eventually tried to drop to my knees but I couldn't because I was in Conner's arms. Conner dragged me over to the bed and he laid me down and tucked me in. He kissed my forehead and pulled away smiling. 

"Thanks Conner." I whispered.

"I'm always here for you baby girl. If you need anything I'm the first on your contacts. Right?" 

"Of course. Jason's second and you will always be first."

Conner kissed me on the forehead one more time before he left. I smiled and drifted off into a peaceful land of milk and cookies. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So online school is taking up most of my time. So I write at night. I'm doing my best here!!

Anywho

In the beginning with Moon and Jason fighting I decided to end it with something sweet. And Conner hasn't been mentioned a lot lately and since Conner and Moon are best friends I thought it was perfect timing!! 

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Hopefully Chapter 23 will be posted up tomorrow night! 

REMEMBER

Vote

Comment

And follow me if you haven't already. 

Thanks =) =) =)