Chapter 28

Karmyn's POV

We head back to the hotel and just relax there. I walk outside onto the balcony and look out to see beautiful scenery. There it is, the Chesapeake Bay, glimmering in the sunlight. I hear a door click open and someone walking toward me. I look over to see my dad, as he places his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head against his side and I am brought into a hug.

"I like this little vacation. It's so peaceful here."
"I do too."
"When's our photoshoot again?"
"Tomorrow."
"Ah. I see."

I get out of my dad's grip and turn around to see everyone with their phones out, and smiling.

"Wow, we can't have one moment without you all just filming it, can we?"
"Hey, you should've been there when your father and I started dating... cameras were everywhere! It's as if our lives were a reality show!" My mom teases. I look to see Liv with her phone out as well, "You too!?"
"Hey! It's adorable, I had to!"

We just laugh it off and hang out for the rest of the day. I sit next to Liv and we spark a conversation.
"When we go to London, you'll have so much fun! We could play football, record real life videos, hang out and I'll actually have someone to talk to!"
"I can't wait! I've never been out of the country before!"
"That's okay, you'll make tons of friends! Especially with your personality."
"Do you have anyone back there?"
"Yeah. I have my friend Olivia. Thank God she doesn't go by Liv or else that would be super confusing."
"Is she nice?"
"Yeah. She's also a girly-girl. We're a nice balance."
"I'm a mix of both. Honestly, I will wear a dress if you need me to but, I'll also rip it up just to play socce- foot-ball?" She says, obviously confused on what to call it.
"Whatever is easiest for you, that is what you could call it."
"Soccer. Okay."

We continue to talk about things and we eventually get tired and fall asleep back-to-back on the floor.

Small chapter, yes but I wanted to give you guys SOMETHING to keep you occupied until I'm finished.