Chapter 21

Inspiration ^^
Karmyn's POV

"So today, they are going to be doing some more surgeries on you, along with fitting your prosthetic leg to your actual leg. So, we are going to put you to sleep and you'll wake up when we are done," the doctor explains the procedures.
"So, I will wake up, right?"
"Yes. You should wake up."
Should? What does he mean by that?
"We'll get you ready for the procedure and then, we'll start."

They wheel me to the new room and I see my mother running toward me. My dad grabs her, and pulls her back. She then turns around and cries on his shoulder. I make it to the room and I am put into a coma for the time being. I close my eyes and drift into a long sleep.

~
I wake up in a dark room, I look around and see a group of a few people. About five men and a woman. They come closer to me and tell me to sit down at a table. Suddenly I am transported into a questioning room.

"Wh-who are you?" I ask, my voice shaking.
"Silence! Do not talk unless asked to."
I nod my head and wait for someone to continue.
"Tell me what it is you want, child," a grown man with a beard and dark eyes says.
"I- I don't know what I want."
"Yes you do," he says. Indicating my leg.
"You want that leg of yours? Well, I can give it to you. All you have to do is simple tasks for me."
"Such as...."
"Such as.... I need you to receive something that you already have... that flower, in your hair."
I look up at my hair and see that I do indeed have a flower. I pick it up and give it to him. I see the others have disappeared and now all I see are eyes. Suddenly, there is a feel on the back of my neck. It's cold and painful. I turn around then feel a piercing pain at the top of my leg. I fall to the ground and sob.

"Stop crying child...."
I look up into the now blood-red eyes. I turn away to resist him but then it's too late. Everything goes white.

I walk into the white light and find myself into a white room with white evrything. It's the hospital. But, not. I run to the waiting area to find my parents crying.

"She's gone... she's dead... Simon, this is all my fault!" My mother cries into my dad's shoulder. But, they didn't seem as if they were my parents. The more I looked at them, the more I became unfamiliar with them. Their faces faded away and I forgot who I saw.

Were they really my parents? I don't think they were... soon, I was met with different memories that I had as a child. All of them- erased.

Then, I find myself into my earliest memory. Of my uncle Cal and I.

He was taking me on a day out and I wouldn't let go of him....

"Come on, Karmyn. It's time for you to go and play with the other kids."
"No! I don't want to!"
"Why not?" He asks as he gets on my level.
"I want you!"
"Okay. What do you want to do?"
I start to bounce up and down, holding my crotch.
"Bathroom?" He asks me.
I nod my head eagerly and he leads me to the restroom.
"Crap. You know what, follow me," he says as he peaks around the corner to the bathroom. He leads me in by hand and sits me into one of the stalls. There are other people in there like Cal but I don't mind it. I haven't been in this bathroom before.

"Okay, now pee," he says taking a step back.
"Sir, we'd like you to step out of the stall," a man says.
"Hold on."
"Now!" The man demands.
Cal nods his head at me and leaves the stall.
"Sir, what are you doing with that little girl?!"
"That's my niece! That's my niece!"
"Oh yeah? I'd like to investigate that," the man says and steps into my stall. He quickly shuts the door and pulls up my shirt. He pulls down my pants and starts to take his off when another man bursts the door down and drags the man out of my way. Cal runs in and fixes me up, then picks me up and puts me on his hip. The man that burst down the door was beating the bad man up. Police officers took him away then took me into questioning.
-
"Sweetie. What happened today?"
"Well, my Uncle Cal took me to the mall today, since my mom and dad were having a an- anversry- anna-annaversy-"
"Anniversary?"
"Yeah! So. I didn't want to play with the kids because I love my uncle Cal and then I had to pee and then uncle Cal took me to the bathroom."
"What happened in the bathroom."
"Uncle Cal was helping me and then a big bad man came in and took my clothes off. Then he started to pull down his skirt!"
"Trousers."
"Yeah. And then a superhero came in and saved me and Cal took me to you!" I say, cheerfully.
"Alright. No tell me who your Uncle Cal is."
I point to my Cal and say, "that's mine!"
"Alright. Now, who is the big bad man?"
I point to the man without the tattoos and peircings. The mean, red-eyed one.
"Who is the one that saved you?"
"Huh?"
"The superhero?"
"Oh! That one!" I say as I point to the round guy with tattoos and piercings.
"Him?"
"Yep!"
"Alright. Your free to g-"

Everything starts to get dark again. That memory fades away. The faces and everything. Soon, I am engulfed into pure nothingness.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did, give it a favorite! Goodnight/day!