Chapter 10

Karmyn's POV

"I call bullshit!"
"Shush! You'll wake Karmyn up."
"Yeah, dude it's just a game."
"But it's not fair! You've fucked me over!"
"Harry, You're yelling over a game of uno."
"We have too many players for this, he's fucked me over!"
"We have five decks of cards. Shut the fuck up about 'too many players'"
I slowly get up and adjust my eyes to the light. When they're adjusted, I glare at them and throw the blankets off of me.
"Congratulations, you woke up Karmyn," JJ says.
"Shut up," I say, my voice rough from just waking up.
"Well, now that she's awake, let's get ready," Freya suggests.
"Can we finish our game first and then get ready?" My dad whines.
"Sure. Gives us time," Kay says.
I start to get ready, when I receive a text from Garrett.

Can I come over?

I text him back:

No. Sorry. 😞

Today is the last day at Insomnia and everyone is pumped. Today, the boys and my mom have a show to do. I bet Garrett will be there. I'm actually going to be in the front row and I'm so pumped! They're doing a Q&A, which will be amazing! I'm just in a happy mood today.
-
We head out to the convention center and go get ready for the show. A bunch of people are here and I actually see Garrett in the venue. He comes up to me and stands next to me.

"You excited?"
"Yeah! Totally!"
"I'm going to ask a very interesting question."
"Oh?"
"Yea. But I'm not going to tell you."
"Okay then. Shh. It's starting!"

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! WHO IS READY FOR THE SIDEMEN?! COME ON! I DON'T HEAR YOU!! THEY WON'T COME OUT UNLESS YOU MAKE A TON OF NOISE!" My mom says, making people pumped.

The whole crowd screams a piercing scream in excitement. We all cheer and then the guys come out of the back stage area.

"Okay. We're going to answer your questions. My lovely wife and Joe are going to go around to you and see your questions," My dad says.

Garrett's hand goes up instantly and my mom comes over to our direction. She comes up to Garrett and asks him what his question is. Before he could answer, someone asks a question and the guys answer it.

Then Garrett tells my mom his question and she looks at me and accepts the question.

"Yo! I have a question here, that's very interesting!" My mom yells she brings the microphone to Garrett's face and he speaks, "This one is for Simon: Where is your daughter right now, and how old is she?"

My dad looks at me and him together. Then, he answers, "She's twelve and actually, she's closer to you than you think."

Garrett looks at me and then points at me, as a motion to Simon. My dad nods his head and motions me to come on stage.

Oh! Mini-cliffhanger!