Chap (11)

"Xavier wh-what are you doing?!" I tried to escape his grip but it was too tight. I never answered, I was afraid he would give me in to regain friendship with them. This was never going to be an ordinary day. Instead of the plan I thought Xavier was going to do he turned right and headed around the colonie, heading toward the ship, "Xavier, I don't think this is such a good idea..."

 "It's a perfect idea." He reassured me, to not cause seeing eyes he turned to the other side of the ship and entered. "Grab all the weapons you can find." 

 "Alright I like this one." I picked up a long device that had some sort of spear at the top. Xavier snickered a laugh, "Thats to clean the toliets, Jas." I squint my eyes at it, "Why would you clean a toliot with a spear...?"

 "It's different and handy." He shrugged. I picked up a gun instead that had a flash saying 'Fully Loaded'

 "So what exactly is the plan? There's more than ten out there and of course two of us." he patted his finger on his cheek, "We'll just have to do the same as before pretend it's a game, lets say... Hide and seek, we hide fully armed while they try to seek." his eyes seemed to turn an emerald green. "Your eyes... Changed!"

 He blinked and looked away, "It must be the fear and excitement." he coughed, "Lets go now." I followed him out of the shuttle and hid with him in the trees, we stayed down; crouched. "Start shooting two at a time, not to draw attention, one for me one for you, ok?" I nodded.

 He shot first hitting one alien in the bare neck and falling, I attempted a shot but it missed luckily none of them took notice only in their lost warrior. "Nine left." Xavier frowned, he got behind me and wrapped his hands around my gun, "Try again shall we?" He triggered it at another who was folded down looking upon the dead body, he then fell motionless onto the fluffy grass.

 "Now don't make any more shots, or they'll get suspicious."

 "I think they're already suspicious." I mumbled, we lay down flat for a few minutes, Xavier signalled me to get up he made the first shot and then made another, counting for me. "Six."

 As soon as the second last alien had fall we lay still for the finale, the captain's second-hand man.

 "Oh, now it's obvious your out here Xavier and his little friend." He called out, circling around. "Xavier I'm afraid now." I said, my heart pumping faster than ever. "Sh, if we keep down and quiet he won't know where we are." 

 "Oh but I do, Xavier!" A hand gripped the hood of my jumper I seen Xavier float up from the ground and gripped against the tree. "Oh no!" I breathed.

 "You've gotten stronger," Xavier gasped through little air. "I know, the captains energy was converted into me." the new captain looked at me and smiled, "I don't blame you for risking everything to save her, she is a beauty." he loosened the grip of my hood and caught me by the waist, "You don't mind if I hold like this?" he placed a crooked kiss aiming for my lips but I transford to cheek. "You didn't mind me doing that, Xavier? I know how much you love her." he teased and then started to laugh.

 Xavier was starting to rage again he caught hold of the new captain's wrist and started to twist it making a crack sound. The new captain roared in rage and pain as his hand started unhooking from the security of the arm. He released me and Xavier in the processe to hold the pain Xavier created. Xavier grabbed a thick branch that was lying loose on the ground and broke it against the new captains head making him fall concious to the ground. "Show me the gun." Xavier held out his hand to me.

 "I hate doing this," I muttered, handing me the gun and hiding my eyes and ears to the death of this alien, the gun was loud enough to slice through my hands and make me hear the blood splash against the ground, I opened my eyes in shock of how much power it was.

 Xavier kicked the now dead alien's head and mumbled something, "Oh please Xavier, don't do that." he shrugged, "I'm making it last." I hugged him tightly, covering his face in kisses. Xavier smiled a jokened smile, "I hope you have food ready?" I gently slapped him on the sleeve and laughed.