Chap (6)

Jas's P.O.V:

 "Xavier listen to me, there is nothing-nothing going on between Terry and me! Yeah, sure, you seen something but if you just listen to me the pieces will fit together, please listen!" I demanded to Xavier while he walked away from me every time I came close.

 "Fine Jas, I believe you, just leave me alone alright? I'm going to my room... I don't wanna be disturbed, do ya hear me?" He argued back. "I wanna go home, Jasmine. I wanna go home." I looked at him in astonishment. "Please don't say that, Xavier." I mumbled, "I love you more... Than I'd ever love Terry... I'll- I'll even say to him, that I wanna be with you, not him." Xavier clumped himself down on the stool that sat outside his room door, hiding his face in his hands. "I don't get it, Jas... If ya kissed him then ya'd have to love him."

 I leaned down beside him cuddling him close. "I guess I'm seeing a whole new you too..." Xavier glared up at me, his hands still in the same position, "What? I'm the one seeing the whole new you, Jas." I didn't say nothing but continued the hug, making it last.

 "Ha, wanna know what I really am?" Xavier got up making me looking like a fool with unfocused arms. "Xavier I know what you are." Xavier looked at me with a questioning, confused face, "You do?"

 I pursed my lips, "Your the one I wanna be with... Xavier I know its cheesy, I promise Terry is never gonna get in the way of our plans never ever again. Your the only boy I'll rely on."

 Xavier rolled his eyes up to the ceiling, "Jas, that's nice of you but... other than that I'm not just your 'boyfriend'... I'm more like a person outta this planet." I smiled about how modest he was being, "Oh, Xavier. You are to me." I planted a kiss on his cheek and tightened another hug around him, he released me from the connection, "No, I'm not- not in that way. I am an Alien."

 I tilted my head to the side and then chuckled a quick laugh, "Your not that foreign Xavier."

 "No! I am an Alien... I'll spell it out for you- A.. L.. I.. E.. N, alien." The look on his face was serious and stern. "Xavier, stop your creeping me out." 

 "I am an alien!! The crash, enemies coming to get me... Prepeculous.. New different, interesting foods did you not figure that out? I thought a girl at your high brain speed would already figured it out."

 I held my head high though I want to quiver to the ground, "Y-you have no proof," I said, defeated. Xavier shook his head in disaproval at me, "I do thought. When I crashed I had a signal device. That signal device could possibly be the most important part of my body. I'm still actually surprised I even survived!" I shook my head back at him, "Im still not convinced."

 He turned around and ripped his top off, revealing a deep engraved hole that must have been where the device was held. "Oh... Xavier... I- I still love you, so much no one could take you away from me." Xavier's bottom lip quivered, "But they will. My enemies. The one's that are after me this very second, they'll never stop until I'm dead."

 "I'm not gonna let them take you away. So what if your not exactly my species, I love you. I wanna spend every minute of the day with you." I tried to smile. Xavier's eyes almost turned dead from a sudden day-dream trance, "The device."

 "Huh? What about the device?" I tried to click him back to life. He caught hold of me, "Jasmine! Quick, I know its late but we gotta go to that field I crashed in."

 "Did you find it?" Xavier called over to me from the other side of the field. "No... Xavier it's too dark!"

 "Jasmine I needa find that for my own lifes sake once you find it break it with anything that could really damage it, alright?" Xavier started to show traces of sweat, I knew he couldn't think right.

 "Okay Xavier, when I find it I'll break i-" I was interrupted by a crunch that came from under my foot. "Xavier... I think I found it!"