Chap (5)

The buzzing of my alarm clock woke me up for another day of school- with Xavier. I trailed myself downstairs and moaned a quick yawn, my legs leaded me into the kitchen where Xavier was already dressed and fresh for School, he had already made out toast for me... And himself. "Your going to try toast I presume?" I settled down on the chair, buttering the slices.

 "Why not? I decided to apologize for my actions last night by making breakfast instead, for today." Xavier grinned. "Xavier, seriously its okay no harm done- Just forget about it and then we'll call it even."

 "Deal," He munched down the remains of his toast and drank the juice.

 Xavier walked close to my side, almost touching our destination: My locker. So much for apologizing for his reaction last night, I thought to myself. Another day down for School but since its mid-term for Halloween we have no homework thanfully, but that didn't stop me for getting one book to study for the break. 

 "Hey Xavier? Can you get that book that was on my desk? I must've forgot to bring it, I need it to study."

 He nodded with a friendly smile, "Sure no problem be right back." He strolled down the long corridor heading for our base classroom. Suddenly Terry passed in a hurry almost at running speed, "Hey Terry! Wait, whats wrong?" I asked grabbing his wrist.

 "Jas, sorry I didn't see you there, I'm just so confused lately. Jasmine I need to be really honest... If you don't feel comfortable with it its fine, I know you always thought I was silent but when I figured out that guy Xavier was hanging 'round your house... If you were me you'd understand..."

 "Alright, so what did you wanna be honest about?" His gentle brown eyes folded into mine, he gently grabbed me buy the shoulders shaking me in an obvious way, "Don't ya see? Jasmine, I love you. I always did, I thought you already knew... Don't you feel the same way?"

 "Oh Terry... I do love you but..." He loosened his grip, "It's that new Xavier guy, ain't it?"

 "No... No not like that, it's not what it looks like between us, Terry-"

 "Jasmine you were always the talker..." He then kissed me meaninfully like we were going out since the day we met. As always my brain went dead and my body spoke louder than it, I pressed myself up to him connecting my hands around his neck while he moaned. 

 For the last few seconds I forgot where I was until Xavier's voice broke the dream, "Jasmine... What are you doing?" Xaviers face looked crumpled up, upset even. I ripped my hands away from Terry backing away from him. "Xavier! It's not- I mean... I didn't mean to, like the way you didn't mean to- It just happened Xavier! Believe me... Believe me." I said, making the words more confusing.

 I could already see the tears pricking in his eyes, "Jasmine I wish I never met you, if I knew my heart would hurt this bad... Well then your just another girl in Texas that likes to play with peoples emotions." He slammed my book down and went running for the School doors.

Xavier's P.O.V:

 I know I'm not perfect. If perfect matched to that guy Terry then I'm defintely no match. He looks completely innocent for her and perfect its like their already complete when they look at each other that way.

 "I just wanna rip my head open and crunch the memories of her." I murmured to myself. I jumped on a skinny brick wall. "Humans... Why is every creature in this galaxy so cruel? I thought humans would be completely different compared to us. I thought they'd be attached to the person they love straight away. I guess I was wrong."

 It would be my fault to I suppose, if I didn't lie to her saying nothing would happen... No one would hurt her. I'm wrong, I'm the liar. Their after me right now. Restless Aliens are after me and my Jasmine. I ran to the field where she found me... It felt like a year but it was only a few days ago. All my emotions built up and I finally let go of them I screamed deeply, louder to make birds fly almost louder to break all the windows of house and I was deafening to people who would past me on the other side of the estate. I fell to the ground, panting and sweat stuck to my t-shirt. I fell back looking at the sky, cloudier than yesterday obviously."Oh.. They're on their way... They're on their way." I moaned to myself out of breath.

 "I'll let them come for me... They should be here soon, don't wanna be a bother to poor ol' Jasmine and her soulmate." Then it hit me, Soulmate- Terry, my plan has to be evil but it's the only way to get me back with Jasmine. I suppose I'm that upset and desperate. It's love I suppose. If she knew what I really was, she'd defintelly clarify me as a monster. Maybe not... I might aswell wait for them to kill me and keep her and the one's she loves alive.

**********************

Hey guys! Wazzzzzup?! Just saying listening to Iris located over here .----------------> 
Its a nice song and it shows how Xavier is feeling

Lots of love! <3~ B.T ;D