Chap (8)

"Hey sleeping beauty!" a slurry voice replied to me, "Jasmine are you gonna wakeup?" everything came into place when my eyes started to focus, Patricia was looming over me with a cup of water in her hand in motion to spill any second. "Holy mother of-, Pat?! What the heck?"

She backed off the bed and placed one hand in hip while she wobbled the water watching it circle."Ya know, first I thought it was cute to watch you sleep but it kinda changed when you started snoring..."

"I... Snore? Since when was this accomplished!"

Patricia snorted, "Well, I dunno? I'm not in that movie where vampires sneak into your room and watch you sleep... What's it called again?" she patted a finger on her chin rolling her eyes to the ceiling. "... Skylight...?" she motioned her hands at me, "That's it! That was actually a truely weird movie, but had it's humour," she shrugged, drinking off the water.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Alright, er Pattie? Do ya mind if I get dressed and freshened up?"

She shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, sure. I'll pour out some golden nuggets." I stretched out and made a deep yawn, "Thanks, buddaay!"

"No problem... Buddaay!" she scrunched her face up while saying 'buddaay'. She always did know how to pull the strangest, funniest faces.

As soon I was dressed and clicked back into the real world of Patricia's flat, I later soon discovered I was thinking about Xavier again. To get out of my trance I decided to trot out and help set the mini breakfast table to find Ian lounging on the couch, his body pumping up and down due to light breathing Patricia peeked her head around the archway where the kitchen was located and put a long thin finger pressed against her lips and mimed a 'Sh'.

I slowly sat myself down on to the red leather couch to be greeted to an unexpected squeak which made Ian jump up violently and karate kick the air after a few minutes he realised where he was and slowly went back to sleep. Patricia came in with a bowl of golden nuggets with a cup of tea made out on a tray for me, "Sorry Jasmine, I know how much you'd rather something straight outta heat but, little mr over there ate the last of bread, he made a tower of toasties with ham and cheese plonked in between them." I nodded in appreciation, "It's alright Patricia, it's awfully kind of you to even shelter and feed me."

She fanned her hand at me, "Oh stop! Your acting like ya don't even know me! It's alright, remember what's mine is definitely yours- except Ian!" she giggled.

Even though he lay flat out and had his eyes closed shut it was obvious he was glued to what we were saying, "Ladies, ladies theres plenty of me to go around, honestly ye get so greedy sometimes!"

Patricia slapped a tea towel on Ian's bare back, "I swear, Ian if you cheat on me I'll get the knife, chop you up, and then there'll be plenty of you to go around!" Patricia joked. Ian looked back lazely to her, "And god damn girl that's why I love you! You fly like a butterfly but sting like a bee," he licked his lips. She trailed into the kitchen and called out 'Pig!'. I smiled weakly at the romantic humour they had between them, I just sometimes wish that could've been like me and Xavier, if only I knew how to get him back and stop that empty hole I feel

Xavier's P.O.V:

" X937R you have been sentenced to sudden death through contact with a human, you knew the risks but you still took advantaged of it." The captain called out where all of his employees work area was placed. I nodded, he was right, I did take advantage of the risks. "Before we place you outside the poison air of the galaxy do you have anything to say?"

I smiled coldly,"Yes, I never wanted to work for you, what you do to other species is actually hard for me to say. Oh and I love Jasmine!" the captain shook his head in pity for me, "Send him away! It's sad to say your little pet isn't here to hear your speech, she thought you hated her now she'll be raised up to think the wrong thing about you, die slowly and painfully, my friend." my wrists were tied sharply with a sharp cloth I was then leaded out of the area of the captain when I glanced at the two trainee aliens dragging me to my death. "C'mon guys, please don't kill me like this... I have to get home to my, er.. Family? I said a hurtful thing to my... Wife... And I needs get back to show I'm alright"

"X937R? You have a family and wife? You only spent three or four days on Earth... Do they fall unloved easily?" one trainee stopped from dragging and questioned me his expression looked very interested. "Oh don't believe him, he's gonna be dead soon... But, do they?" they next one asked.

"Sure! The females are just like our females instead the females on Earth fall inlove easily." the two trainees smiled at each other, "If we let you go, will you show us?" I shrugged, "Why not? I'll need a helmet though a really secured helmet, ok?" the second trainer thrown the helmet into my hands, I strapped it around my head, "Now what?"

"Well, ya know the way the captain wanted me to get out into the galaxy? That was because I could go back to Earth! So come on outta the door guys." the second trainee pushed me away, "Wait a minute, I thought the air was poisoned?" I put a stiff hand on his shoulder, "Not if y'all hold your breath." We entered the mini corridor, I secured the door shut and went to open the next one, "Now remember, guys. Hold your breath when ya get out, trainee one I want you to go left, to the front of the ship where everyone is and trainee two I want you to go right." the reason I planned this is because trainee one has a resemblance to me so if I push him to the front of the ship they'll think I'm dead, and trainee two? I just don't want him to interfere with my plan,"Now go, go, go!"

As soon as the door open their faces went purple with the toxic air filling their nostrils, I proceeded to bring trainee one to the left and two to the right, "Good luck finding Earth, guys." I slammed the door and fell to the ground waiting for the air to be breathable.

I climbed through the large vent and thrown my helmet to the ground and started to travel through, leading me to the captains headquarters where everyone was waiting to see 'me' pass.

I lay down flat to prevent any sudden noise. I grabbed the shotgun off one of the trainees before they got toxicated.

The captain stared out the window, "He's dead!" he chorused, I also looked out through the vent watching trainee one was almost wrapped in a ball, faced down floating slowly along the universe. The little crowd cheered. While I slowly took out the gun and aimed it at the captains head , "Carefully, carefully please don't miss, please don't miss," I reassured myself. In a flash I shot the gun going through the captain's left eye squirting out purple bubbly blood, he then fell to the ground where all his employees started panicking, afraid where the shot was coming from, I ducked down praying that the captain's second hand man didn't notice me.

I slid down the vent, I was going to aim for the ship room when suddenly, "X937R is in the vent! Quick, men drag him out, immediately!" I scrunched myself up, "No, it's not fair!" I whispered.