Chap(3)

After German class I felt more determind to confront Xavier and ask if all his hiding will leave me in the spotlight for these so-called "Enemies" to come at me.

"Well, you look worried?" Xavier smiled, "Too much German? It scares me too." I looked at him with a gentle smile trying to add up words to make a friendy sentence for both our sakes. "Xavier... About you staying in my house... Do you think its safe? For both of us, I mean."

He stared at my face tracing my emotion, "It should be. Don't worry about it too much." He twirled my hair with the tips of his finger. "I dunno, if the people are after you... Then their after me for, er, looking after you?"

"Oh darnitt! I have History next.. What do you have?" I was sure my face was twisted into a worried one. "English." I muttered, it was for the best if he changed the subject. "Oh no... What classroom is that in?" I smiled briefly at him, "Down hall F room 17. Hard to miss." I confessed and started to stroll to my next class. Xavier smiled at me friendly, maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much, after all whatever happens Xavier will make sure I'll make it out safe.

***

System 8.5H- Planet 19

The tall creature that had the resemblance of a human stood infront of the reflection of the Galaxy through a faintly, but clear, force field guarding him and his workers from the poisoned air of the empty space. The captain of System 8.5H turned around swiftly pointing his face to his trusted second-hand man, or in his case Alien. "Have you found him yet?" His voice boomed through the ship, making a silent echoe emerge.

"N-no sir, his tracking device unhooked off his spine cord. Our apologises." His second hand man took a little bow for the fault he had given. The captain took a deep merry sigh, "You have no location of X937R? Well, that's very smart! He was our experiment but became a disaster. He needs to be destroyed, even though he's out of our way he'll cause problems to where ever he is and we'll get foound out, what then?" Before his second hand man could even utter a word another employee interrupted them, "Captain, we just found his device! It's signals are very clear... It's in some sort of field... The field is golden cropped and has a burnt patch..."

"That must be where he crashed!" Shouted the Captain in delight, "Where can this be found?" He tiped in information, "Its Planet 0004, the planet with both Moon and one Sun... A very long journey, should we set depatcher to leave now, Captain?"

"We just did O25R, Were going to hunt him down and whoever he found to help him, them too." The Captain was determined to every word he said and the rest of the ship celebrated silently to each other, proud to hear there'd be blood to shatter.