Chap (1)

'Our Universe' trailer made by brookieismyname 

***************************************************************

"Come On Jas! It's so Fresh in here!" Patricia announced, her black hair becoming longer in the base of the Lake.

"No way!" I laughed back, "I have study to do... anyways you'll regret getting out, you'll be shivering like the leafs on a windy day!"

I was tempting myself away from the glistning Lake: The Water looked deep and inviting.

Patricia rolled her eyes, "What-ever! I'll get Ian to pop in with me, he'll be here soon!"

I bared a smile at her she had a crush on Ian for quite some time now and she never shuts up about Him.

I folded my legs on the big boulder I sat on and started to concentrate on my work.

"The water Cycle involves water constantly entering and leaving the atmosphe-" I was soon interrupted by Patty she splashed a gullon of water at me and ruined my study.

"OMG! Patricia! You, you... Christ! What am I gonna do now?! Just because you don't study doesn't mean you Have to ruin it for me!" I glared down at the seeping wet notes the penciled writing all smudged and burned.

"Great!" I said sarcasticly.

"Grow up, Jas, Jeez your wost than Ms.Saunders on a sunny day! Its the weekend, leave work at school."

"I'm not letting you get the better of me."

"Then don't," How confusing is she? On good time Ian came with Terry.

"Ian!! Come on in the water is greeaat!" Patricia chorused.

Ian stripped off his clothes, under hiding his bathing suit, "CANNON BALL!!!" He leapt at the side of the bank and splashed in.

I stared up at Terry, the sun almost blinding me, "You not getting in?"

He shook his head, "Are you?"

"Unfortunatly, No I have studying to do." I pointed down at the wet paper.

"Ah, yes Mr.Thompson's work.... What is it?"

"The water cycle and how it is proformed..."

"What a concidence were right beside water right now."

I shrugged and nodded, squinting at the soaking wet paper was no use, I would have to go home and use my Geogarphy book.

I stared at the glistning water dieing to make a head start and jump.

"I'm going in." I muttered and pulled off my top and jeans luckily I wore a swimsuit just incase a change of thought.