Chapter 15 -Tree climbing training and heart to heart tips

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 15-~-

 “Psssst, hey wake up, you’re gonna be late for breakfast.” I mumbled something along the lines of ‘leave me alone.’ “Wake you up? Well sure!” I felt something shove against me and I rolled over the bed, landing face down on the cold ground. “You couldn’t think of a better way to do this?” I mumbled against the floor. “Hey you asked me too,” he replied innocently.

 “Mmhmm sure I did, but I thought it sounded much closer to leave me alone,” I said good naturedly, forgiving him for the rude awakening. “It’s no fun when you don’t get mad,” Kale grumbled, leaning against the wall and pouting. “Exactly, and I’m in too good of a mood to get mad at you,” I smiled, messing up his hair. He swatted me away, fixing his, ‘ruined’ hair.

 “You’re such a girl,” I teased, laughing as he ran his hands through his hair. “Hey, I gotta look good,” he smirked. I snorted, tidying my clothes and picking out the ones I would wear today; “oh ya, for who? No one can see you.” “For you of course sweetie pie,” he cooed, pinching my cheek. It was my turn to swat him away, I glared at him; he smirked, “my job is done, I have gotten through your good mood.”

 I rolled my eyes, getting dressed as he turned his back. “Don’t worry you didn’t ruin it, we finally get a break! I can’t wait till training, we can work on my jutsu while they’re doing the tree thing.” I fastened my weapons pouch to my hip and tied my head band on my forehead. “See ya,” he waved, poofing out and leaving me alone to walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

 Just as he said, the other three were already seated at the table, chatting away while they waited for breakfast… well actually it just Naruto talking really loud. “Thanks for waking me up,” I said, feigning anger. “Morning Saki!! I tried but Sasuke wouldn’t let me,” Naruto smiled and then glared at him at the ending. “He did, did he?” I raised an eyebrow.

 “You needed time to regain your chakra,” he shrugged. I held in my comments, he is not ruining my good mood; “thank you for trying Naruto,” I ruffled his hair. “Hey!” he complained, “sorry I couldn’t help it, you’re just so cute!” A blush crawled up his face, “y-you think I’m cute?” he stuttered. “Ya, I already admitted that before in class… oh right! You weren’t there; you were too busy painting the mountain,” I bonked myself on the head for my forgetfulness.

 “WHAT!?” “Ya that was when Sakura and Ino went all nutso and threatened me to stay away from their Sasuke,” I said, adding a mocking tone to his name. “They interrogated me about if I liked anyone,” I rolled my eyes, “I gave a witty comeback, scared the crap outta them when I knew everyone’s name and told them I think all the guys are cute;” I shrugged, sitting next to Sakura and across from the two boys.

 “Oh,” he said sadly, “don’t worry Naruto! You’re one of the cutest ones!” He brightened back up, “really!?” he grinned, “of course, I have to restrain myself from hugging you.” “Well, you can hug me whenever you want Saki!” I laughed, “oooh no, I know how you learned that jutsu you made,” I smirked as his face got red.

 I saw Sasuke scowling out of the corner of my eye and turned towards him, “don’t worry Sasuke, you’re up there with him.” He crossed his arms and turned to look out the window with a “Hn.” Just as Sakura was about to blow her top from my comments, Kakashi walked in on his crutches.