Embers power

Ember jumped towards Charl but before she started falling she floated in the sky. "Get away kids. Now!" The people around her and Charl ran away and an enormous ice spear appeared in Embers hand. "Catch Charl." She threw the spear with a lot of power towards Charl. The spear left some lightning particles. It hit Charl but then he disappeared. "Hmm so that had the opposite effect on you? Well time to go away for now. It's your time to explain everyone who you are!" He laughed while his voice disappeared. "Hmm he is right." Ember looked at Ace and he saw the scaled on her face. "Well there is no hiding it anymore isn't it Ember?" She shook her head and walked back to the stage. "I will finish my introduction now." Ace stepped beside Ember. "Like I told already. My name is Ace and I have the power of nature. That is one of the legendary powers. And my familiar is Ember." He looked at Ember and then at the group. They stood all with open mouth. "Wait Frost, Thunder, Kiba and Vetis. You guys knew?" Misty looked at them and they nodded. "She asked if we would keep our mouth." Ember smiled and because of that her teeth showed. They were really sharp. "Ember you introduce yourself. That the best thing to do right now." Ember nodded and stepped forward a bit more to the edge of the stage. "This may come as a surprise to all of you but yes I am the familiar of Ace. It all started when we entered a village in the dragon territory. That guy Charl had spoken a spell over all people there. He had control over all of them. And they appeared to be all dragons. The same spell also lifted a curse that was places on me for knowing my ability. But it also forced me to transform partly into a dragon. Then Ace came and the only way to save me from changing was to become his familiar. I took the chance and still don't regret anything!" Ember walked to the window. "I think you all want to know how I look? Then go outside now because I don't fit in this room." Everyone ran downstairs except the group. Frost looked at Ember. "Ready to go?" Ember nodded and Frost jumped first while transforming. She landed behind the group of people. "Sorry for not telling you guys earlier." Ember looked at the group and they all shook their heads. "Go and show everyone what you look like as a dragon. For us you stay the Ember we know but just with an enormous power with you." Fabiëne hugged Ember. "Let me guess. Your cloak are actually your wings?" Ember nodded. Fabiëne looked at her. "Go and show us!" Ember smiled and stood at the point of jumping and then looked at Gavina. "Don't get scared please." Then she jumped.

Embers cloak opened and just like Fabiëne said it were her wings. Ember floated a bit higher and then changed into a dragon. It was weird to see. A tiny person transforming into a dragon who is enormous. Then Ember landed behind Frost. She was twice as big as Frost. "This is me as a dragon." Gavina froze. "That voice.. it's the same.." The group looked at her while she transformed into a phoenix wolf and flew towards Ember. "Say Ember. Are you the one who shot that fire ball on me?" Ember nodded. Gavina laughed. "Well I got some big ass sister then." They laughed together. Nobody really knew what was going on except Ember and Gavina. Frost laughed also. "Wait you know what we are talking about?" Ember looked weird at Frost. She nodded. "Seems you got the knowledge of your powers back but not yet your memory." "What do you mean Frost?" Fabiëne arrived with Ace, Anfaloz, misty and the rest behind her. Frost looked at Ember. "Ember here is the princess of dragons." They looked at her. "A princess dragon isn't chosen just like the king dragon. It's a pure blood born dragon. And after they give birth to a child their role as princess dragon is been passed to the new born baby and is the old princess given the position as queen of their element. The element is the first element they use so Embers first element was fire. But that doesn't mean that Ember knows only fire. like you saw earlier. Ember is able to use every power there is. That is what is means to be a princess dragon." They looked at Ember. "Wait Frost how do you know that?" Sophia looked at Frost who smiled. "Well as you know I really like humans. And indeed I was the first dragon who fell in love with a human in my human form. And from that I got a child who also had dragon powers." She looked at Ember. "In other words. Ember is my child because she was born from a human and a dragon." They all looked at her with confusion in their eyes. "W-What about dad? What about Gavina being my sister? Why do I remember that and not that your my mother..." Ember turned back into a human. She was all covered by scales. "Your dad had a wife first who was half wolf half human. Together they got a child but the wife got killed by a serial killer. Then your dad got a child with me. And that was you. But then the village we lived in got attacked by dragons. I made sure you got safe by taking you with me while I got transported with magic to the ice dragon kingdom. Your dad sadly enough didn't make it." Ember looked at the ground. "So this... everything... is done by the Dragon king?" Frost nodded and Ember laughed a bit. "well time to take him down then. But before that we still need training. I want dragons and humans to get along." Frost laughed. "Your just like me." Ember looked at the group. "Are you all willing to help me? To help me get an end to this nightmare of dragons hunting on us?" The group nodded. "I will always help my little sister!" Gavina had already turned back to a human and embraced Ember. "I will help you also because I feel guilty of not telling you what your true powers were Ember." Sophia looked at her. "My family took you in from Frost.."

~TO BE CONTINUED~