Zerath returns

The group reached Sophia and mister Jacobs. "Ember! Welcome back!" Sophia gave Ember a hug. After that she stepped back and looked at Ember. "I see that you found a new coat. It looks almost the same as your old one but this one has some sort of pattern." Ember nodded. "Well Ember. As you maybe have seen, we traveled with a griffin." Ace stood beside her. Ember looked around. "By the way. Where is Frost gone to?" Then Frost stepped. Ember hadn't noticed her because she had never seen Frost in human form. "Ow. Hay Frost." Ember smiled. Frost smiled back almost crying. The group had never saw Frost cry before. "Frost? Are you almost crying?" Fabiëne laid her hand on Frost her shoulder. "Ember I think Frost missed you. You girls look so close." Mister Jacobs stepped forward. "I think we should go back now. I informed the school already that we found you ember." He reached out his hand and Ember shook it. "Anyways, welcome back." The group mounted the griffins. Ember got on the back of Frost together with Fabiëne.

While they were flying Gavina's and Misty's griffin started flying beside Frost. "Hey Ember, how did you even destroy that ice? We thought that you wasn't able to cast any spells." Ember laughed. "Ow yeah. That is right. I didn't tell you yet but while I was in that village I read some books. And because of that I learned that I was on one side right. I can't cast any spells with a wand or some sort. But I can use my magic just with my hands. I don't even need to say a spell." They looked amazed at Ember. Even Fabiëne looked at her. "How did you cast that air slash thingy then? It was huge!" Ember raised her shoulders. "I don't know. I was just talking to Ace and while I was laughing I casted it I think. So it was just an accident." Ember scratched the back of her head and started laughing more.

The night had fallen do the group landed at an open spot in the woods. They all worked together to set up the camp. There was a little weak wind so ember wasn't able to light up a campfire. Gavina saw it and came walking towards her. She threw a little fire from her fingertip onto the campfire. "Thanks Gavina." Ember smiled a bit. Gavina waved to her while she walked towards Kiba. "There they go. Hunting. I hope they catch something good because I am starving over here." When they all were finished doing their jobs Gavina returned. "Sorry guys but we found nothing." They all were disappointed. "Come on guys. Let's go to sleep now. And you know girls in the girls tent and boys in the boys tent." Mister Jacobs pointed at the tents. "Is it oke if I sleep outside?" Ember didn't move from her place. The group wanted to protest but Frost stopped them. "It is oke. I will also be sleeping outside because I am not really used to sleep in human form. Who know if I will transform back into a dragon and destroy the tent." They all started laughing and so Ember and Frost stayed outside. "Want to sleep under my wing Ember?" Ember shook her head. "I need to think about some things so I will just go into a tree near the griffins."

After everyone had woken up, the group started to pack their stuff. But then Frost looked towards the forest in a instance. At the same time Ember looked at the same place and the griffins started freaking out again. "More dragons?" Anfaloz stood behind Frost and she nodded. The group stood ready to fight if the dragons attacked. Then a few dragons stepped out of the forest. They were all bigger then the dragons they had fought and also bigger then Frost. "What do you want from us, meow!" We are already leaving, meow!" Misty shut her mouth after the dragons looked at her. "That's the problem cat! You got someone who belongs to us!" The dragon looked at ember. "Well hello Zerath. "Ember stepped towards him. "Guys this is Zerath. We traveled together." Then Ember looked at Zerath. "These are my friend Zerath. Hurt them and I will kill you." Zerath looked at the group. "So they are the ones who made you run away?" Ember shook her head. "No, I ran away myself." Then Ember got thrown back by Frost. Just in time because two dragons jumped on the sport where Ember was standing just a second ago. "Don't hurt Frost!" Fabiëne attacked the dragons who jumped forward and because of that they all started an fight. "BACK OFF! NOW!" An giant windstorm threw the dragons and the group away from each other. They all looked at the place where it came from and they saw Ember standing there. She had the cap of the coat on and her eyes were glowing bright gold. "Now I am pissed off. I said no fighting and still you all started fighting. And I haven't eaten yet so I am kind of quickly annoyed because of that. And Zerath! I am not coming with you! I just want to go home!" Ember set a few steps back. "Guys I am heading back alone now. You don't need to worry and look for me on the way back. And Zerath! If I find out that you hurt them when I am gone then you are serious done for it!" Ember turned around and disappeared into the forest.

They all just stood there. "So ... What now?" Frost got on her feet. "I think we just need to listen to what Ember just said." Ace walked towards Zerath. "Do you agree?" Zerath looked at him. "You know little guy. I really want to kill you all for taking her away from me. But it seems that she really cares about you. So yes, I will agree with it for now." Zerath turned around and stopped. "But remember this. If she ever comes to me. Then she will stay with me. And I will do everything to keep her then. Even if I have to kill you all." Then the dragons walked away. The group sat there for a little while and then they continued to go toward school. "Ember everything oke?"

Ember smiled while eating a dead animal. She was that hungry.