The invitation from school

Just like other days Ember wakes up while its hot as hell. She stands up and walks to the mirror and sees that het white hair is all mixed up. She sights and starts brushing her hair. After a few minutes she walks to the living room where she starts making something to eat. While eating she sees that there is mail in her mailbox because the postman always turns the mailbox facing her place. She laughs always when she sees it and walks to the mailbox. The grabs the mail she has and looks down the sand way. There she sees the postman and yells: "Thanks you!" The postman turns around and waves friendly.

While walking back inside Ember looks in the mail and noticed that its almost all the same thing, mail for her parents, but she lives alone. Ember doesn't know who her parents are, keep aside how they look like. What her has been told is that her parents died while they were on a mission given by the king. She was just a baby then. But now she just lives on her own. Sometimes the princess comes by and gives Ember a visit.

When Ember has almost town all the mail away that were meant for her parent she noticed a white paper with her name on it. She sits down at the table and starts reading: "Hello miss Ember, We (the council of the wizard school in the city) want to invite you to come and take lessons here at our school. We start our introduction day tomorrow at 11 O'clock in the morning. Be here please." Its signed by the head of the school and by the king. "Serious! Why do I need to go to a wizard school when I can't even cast spells! Some people are so stupid." Ember lays all the mail down and goes sit on the ground. She relaxes and after a few minutes sitting she stands up. She don't know why but her minds tells her to not get mad.

After a hour of 2 reading Ember walks to the door because someone just knocked on the door. Ember opens the door and starts smiling because the princess is standing right in front of her. "Hey welcome. I didn't know came by Sophia." Ember does a step aside and let the princess in. Together they walked to the living room and sat down. At that moment the princess started talking. "Ember you probably have received the letter of the school. If so I needed to say from my dad he would really like you to go there." She stopped talking and looked at Ember. "You know that I can't even cast the most easiest spell right? But if he wants it so badly I will just go then." The princess smiled and stood up. "She was just here to deliver that message after all." Thought Ember "The king does never come to me in person. And Sophia isn't allowed to stay long here. It's like he doesn't trust me." at the door the princess turned around. "Thanks for letting me come in. Next time I hope that I will be able to stay longer." Ember smiled and opened the door for Sophia. Ember looked how the princess walked away but suddenly she stopped. "Ember my father said he sees something in you. Something what could help us stop the dragons. He thinks 1 of the legendary elements. That's why he wants you to go to the school." After she said that she walked away and leaving Ember confused in the opening of the door. "Me?! A legendary element user?" She thought still confused. After a few minutes just standing there in the opening of the door she decided to go back inside.

After she was back to herself she grabbed a scarf and threw it around her neck. She walked outside and closed the door behind her. "Sometimes I wish I lived closer to the village but yeah. Can't do anything against it now." She walked to the closest library in the village and started searching for a book. A man came to her: "Miss, can I help you with something?" Ember turned around and said she was looking for an information book about all the elemental powers a wizard can have. The man thought for a few seconds and then walked away without saying anything. Ember just followed him and then they stopped. "Here you have it. A book for every element." Ember looked at the place he was pointing at. "Power of fire, power of ice, power of wind and power of Lightning. But where are those legendary powers..." The man saw Ember thinking and asked for what she exactly was searching. "I want to know more about all those legendary powers there are. I might have control over 1 they said." This made the man look really weird at her. He laught at her and then walked away. Like last time Ember followed him. "Wait here please this is a closed off area but I will grab the book for you." He walked into a room and Ember sat down at a table near her.

After a while the man came back with just 1 piece of paper. "This is all the information that there is of those legendary powers." Ember looked at the piece of paper. There were just standing a few words on it:

"The legendary powers are the powers of nature and darkness."

"you can keep that piece of paper. We have copied it enough times." Says the man laughing.