Fabiëne's familiar

Because of the roar everyone got scared. "Fabiëne whatever you do. Do not run!" Mister Jacobs yelled at Fabiëne. But she was shaking. Ember saw that she was also scared. Ember walked to Fabiëne and grabbed her hand. I will stand beside you whatever will happen. Fabiëne looked at Ember and said thanks. It almost sounded like she was whispering. Ember felt being watched so she looked around and noticed that Ace was watching her. "Why does he always watch me when something is about to happen?" Then all of a sudden right in front of Fabiëne's and Ember's feet grew a little ice flower. Ember wanted to pick it up but got held back by Fabiëne. "Don't do it. I got the feeling that it isn't a normal flower." So they both stepped back and then it happened. The flower grew until it was double the height of Ember and Fabiëne. Then it opened. It was beautiful to see. It was a rose that opened. But then they heard the roar again but this time it was louder and closer. The rose was fully opened and then there climbed something out of it. It looked like a giant salamander. It was light blue. The front legs were thin and the back legs were big. "Who summoned me?" The salamander had a friendly female voice. "I will ask you again. Who summoned me?" Fabiëne stepped forward. "I-I-I did." The salamander looked down. It was double the height of Fabiëne. Fabiëne who still hold the hand of Ember started shaking again. "Fabiëne you don't need to be scared. Don't you see that see it friendly." The salamander looked at Ember. "Hello there. Are you Ember by any chance?" Now it was Embers turn to get scared. "How does it know my name?" Ember just nodded her head. The salamander smiled, at least as far as it could. Now the salamander looked at Fabiëne again. "Dear, I want to thank you. Because you summoned me you woke me up out of a deep sleep. So I will be your familiar from now on." Fabiëne looked at the salamander. "Call me Fabiëne. Nice to meet you salamander." Then the salamander started to laugh. "Hello Fabiëne. Call me Frost. And I am not a salamander." Then Frost stood on her hind legs and waved with her forelegs. At that point their appeared wings between the forelegs and the body of Frost. Frost got back on all legs but this time the wings stayed. "Like you can see. I am an Ice dragon." Then Gavina, Misty, Ace, Anfaloz and their familiars ran to them followed by some teachers. "Get back you both!" Ember looked back and saw miss Julia running with her wand. She casted a spell and aimed it at Frost. "No!" Ember looked behind her and saw Fabiëne in the path of the spell. "Fabiëne look out!" Ember wanted to push Fabiëne away but it was to late. The spell hit Fabiëne and she flew away. Frost and Ember looked at the place where Fabiëne used to stand before she flew away by the spell. "Wh-Wh-What have you done..." Ember started to cry and turned around. "You hurt her! You hurt my best friend!" Everyone stopped with running. Frost looked at Ember. She was pissed off. "You did it again. I hate you!" Then everything got black.

The power coming from Ember. It was warm. Ace looked at Ember. She had her eyes closed and was crying. Then she started running. No not running. She just stepped once and then she almost flew forward at miss Julia. "Ember. What is happening to you?" Ace got worried. Then he saw the dragon flew at Ember and grab her. "Ember calm down. Everything is oke." The heat calmed down. Then they all heard someone crying. "Is she oke?" Frost nodded and laid down still covering Ember. Ace started running towards Fabiëne. The others followed him and left the dragon alone. Except miss Julia. She was frozen in place. Frost looked at her. "You are lucky your still alive miss. Be gone now." Miss Julia ran away. Not into the school but away from the school.

The group arrived by Fabiëne who laid by the wall from the school. Ace looked at the wall and saw some cracked stones. "Guys look at that." He pointed at the cracks and then everyone saw it. By the cracks in the wall where some ice blocks. Mister Jacobs touched one and noticed that it wasn't ice. "Its water." "Mister look at Fabiëne's back!" Anfaloz pulled at the cape of mister Jacobs. Gavina and Misty held Fabiëne on her side and they all noticed that there was ice on her back. "Guys let go of me please." Fabiëne was awake and had opened her eyes. They all stepped away and misty helped Fabiëne stand up. "Everything oke, meow?" Fabiëne nodded and looked around. "Where is Ember?" Gavina pointed at Frost. "Your dragon is holding her." Then they started to walk towards Frost. "Fabiëne can is ask you something?" Anfaloz walked besides Fabiëne. She nodded. "How can you have not even a single wound? You got hit by that spell and flew all the way to the wall, hit the wall and fell on the ground." "Well if I knew that I would answer you but I don't have a clue how I did that." They all laughed.

Ember had stopped crying. "Where am I this time? And why does it feel so good?" She felt that there was something under her and over her. It almost felt like a bed so she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Fabiëne, Ace, Anfaloz, Gavina, Misty and mister Jacobs arrived by Frost. "Frost where is Ember?" Fabiëne looked at Frost who lifted her right wing. Below that they saw Ember sleeping. Frost lowered her wing again to cover Ember. "She freaked out when you got hit and lost control over herself. If I didn't catch her then that woman had died." They all looked at each other. Could Ember do that? "But Frost, Ember can't cast any kind of spell." Anfaloz looked up while saying that. "She still needs to find out what her powers are then. But let me say one thing. Don't make her angry. And never get scared of her." They didn't get it. Why would they ever get scared of Ember? She is a friend of them. "Now I want to ask you something." Ace stepped forward. Frost looked at him. "Why aren't you attacking us like every other dragon would do?" Frost laughed a little and looked up to the sky. "That my boy is because I am not the same as them. Ever heard of the story from the dragon and the wizard?" Ace nodded. "Well let me say one thing. Fabiëne here just awakened that dragon."