The dragon invasion

The group arrived at the school after returning Sophia to her castle. The head of the school walked towards them. "So where is Ember?" They were all quiet because they didn't really want to talk about it. Then mister Jacobs stepped in front of the group. "I got in a fight with her and she wanted to walk towards here all alone." The head of the school looked at him and shook his head. "Now we don't even know if she will really come." "She will!" Ace yelled a bit and because of that he got the attention of all the people who were standing on the square. "Well at least you all came back. Get to your room and take the rest of the day off. Start school tomorrow again." The head of the school turned around and walked back inside. Mister Jacobs looked at the group. "Oke guys. Tomorrow we will start looking more into your powers." They all nodded. "And for the once who didn't find their powers yet. You just train like usual." He looked at Gavina and Misty. They walked to their rooms. "Ace, how do you know for sure that Ember will return? Last time she ran away. She can run back now whenever she wants." Anfaloz walked beside him. Ace looked to the ground while walking. "You just have to trust her. And I do that." Anfaloz stopped. "Dude you are so weird sometimes." Because he stopped Gavina and Misty bumped into him. "Anfaloz don't stop all of a sudden!" Gavina was laying on the ground. Misty helped her back in his feet. Anfaloz scratched the back of his head and said sorry. That night they all couldn't really sleep because what happened. They finally found Ember and they lost her again when they got into a fight.

The Next day Ace, Anfaloz and Fabiëne went to the school library to find books about their power. "bleh reading. Just give me manga or something." Anfaloz didn't really liked going there but he got dragged along by Ace. Mister Jacobs was training with Misty and Gavina. After hours of training and reading Mister Jacobs called them all by him to go and eat something. He also had something to tell them. "Oke I got news for you all. Queen Sophia want us to come to her to get a drink there and talk a bit. Do you all want that?" The four of them didn't wait with the answer and said yes. So after they were done they headed towards the castle of Sophia. Before they left the school they got stopped by a teacher. "Where are you all thinking of going to?" "We got invited by the Queen so we are heading towards there right now, meow. And yes the head of the school knows about this, meow." Misty said it really fast. The teacher nodded his head and left again. "Nice timing Misty. But now we have to run." Gavina laughed and ran while she said the last few words. The whole group followed her. But Gavina didn't took the usual route. "Gavina where are you going? This isn't the route!" Mister Jacobs ran a bit tired at the back of the group. "Ow it is just a little shortcut. Don't worry too much about it. I know it out of my head. I ran this the first time as well." After an while they came across a little house. "Who's house is this Gavina, meow?" Before Gavina could answer Misty's question, Frost answered it. "It is the house from Ember. I think Gavina came here on purpose to look if she arrived here." Gavina nodded. "Well bad luck. She isn't here yet." They looked at Ace. "How do you know Ace?" Fabiëne looked at him. "I don't notice her here." Gavina walked to the front door and grabbed a key that was laying just above the door. With that key she opens the front door. "How..." Fabiëne looked at how Gavina opened the door. She laughed. "It the place where Ember hides her spare key for if she loses the other one. I saw it when she left her home to get to the school meeting the first day." They walked inside. "What is the point in getting in her house when she isn't here?" Ace stepped inside the house as last person and closed the door behind him. "Have you never wondered how she lived? What kind of house she had?" Gavina started looking around. It was true what she said. Everyone wanted to know how Embers house looked like but this was going a little bit too far. Anfaloz grabbed Gavina by her arm and pulled her with her. They walked outside again. Misty closed the door behind them and locked it. When they turned around to walk towards the queens place they felt like they were being watched. "Ace ... do you know who that is, meow?" Misty looked at Ace who only looked in front of him. He smiled a little. "I will tell you this. It isn't save here." The group started walking first but then they ran. Anfaloz looked behind and saw eyes glow in the woods. They were huge.

They arrived at the castle where Queen Sophia was waiting for them. "Hello. Why does it looks like you guys ran towards here." They weren't able to talk because they were too tired from running but instead they pointed at Gavina who was just standing there without a sweat. Sophia giggled. "That's what you get with someone like that." Sophia walked inside the castle and the group followed them. Her castle was huge! "By the way did Ember not return?" They were silent so that said enough. But because the silence they heard someone walk in the hallway. The door opened and there was a guard there. "Queen I am here for you. You called me?" Sophia looked confused. "I didn't call for anyone." The guard looked at the group and then at Sophia. "You know. I was thinking this wouldn't last this long. I don't have this planned out at all." This made everyone in the room confused. "What are you saying? Go back to your post please." Sophia wanted to throw the guard out of the room when the guard grabbed the helm and took it off. "Do you serious think I got a post here?" They all laughed a bit because it was Ember wearing that armour. "They didn't let me in so I knocked down a guard a little bit further from here. Don't worry. He isn't wounded. At least not that bad." Ember walked behind the group and just stood there still wearing the armour. " So I wanted to thank you guys for what you have done this far. You even defeated some dragons!"

After a little bit of talking Vetis appeared in front of the group. "I really didn't want to interrupt you guys but we got a little problem coming." Vetis pointed out of the window. They looked out of the window and saw the horizon getting black. "What is that?" Anfaloz poked Ace. "Can you feel anything maybe?" Ace shook his head. "Ace those are dragons. They are going to attack." Ace looked behind him but there wasn't anyone there. "Did you guys hear that?" The group looked at him as if he was getting crazy. "What are you talking about. The last thing that was said here was me asking you if you knew what that was." Anfaloz pointed at the sky that was getting more black by the minute. "Well I just got informed that those were dragon who are going to attack ..." Fabiëne stepped back and summoned Frost in her human form. "Frost are those dragon who are coming?" Frost nodded her head. "I think they have been following you. So prepare for another battle." "Well let's get outside stand ready. I will return this armour to the guard I stole it from." Ember started running. The other people all started following her. When they arrived outside Ember was already gone. "Gavina, I think Ember is even faster than you, meow." Misty almost laughed while saying that.