An old "Friend"

"Fabiëne! What's wrong!" Anfaloz called out to Fabiëne. "I am oke." She stood up and turned around to the house. "It's just that I feel something living in the house. But its sleeping." Fabiëne backed away slowly from the house. "It's dangerous..." They wanted to start following Frost again when all of a sudden Ace stopped. "Come on Ace. There is no time to stand around anymore." Gavina wanted to grab Ace by his arm but he pulled his arm away. "Fabiëne said something was in the house. I also noticed there was something in there." He walked slowly back towards the house. "Come on Ace. Fabiëne also said it was dangerous." Gavina tried to grab Ace for a second time and again he rejected. "Just go without me then. I can handle it I think." Anfaloz looked at Ace. "Oke dude. But you better not die. I am not going to forgive you then." Ace laughed. "That's a promise." The group ran away from Ace. He walked towards the house and tried to open the door. It was locked. "Hmm maybe there is a backdoor?" Ace walked to the back of the house but that door was also locked. Then he saw a window. It was open. Ace looked around him and saw some plants. "At least I can try.." He closed his eyes and at that moment a giant hand came out of the ground below him. It lifted him to the window and he stepped in. "Thank you flowers." He smiled out of the window knowing the flowers wouldn't talk back or smile. It was dark in the room. He searched for a light but failed. He tripped over some clothes that were laying on the ground. Ace didn't move for a minute, scared to wake anyone if there was anyone sleeping. After a while he stood up and found the door. The stairs were easy to find because there was a light coming from downstairs. It looked like candle light. Ace walked downstairs as quiet as he could. When he came downstairs he saw that there was a door. "Wow. Is this light so strong that it even comes through the door?" He opened the door slowly and then stepped into a room. He looked at the light that was coming from a corner. "E-E-Ember?? Is t-t-that you?" Something looked towards Ace. "Ace ... What is going on? Help me..."

The group ran into the direction that Frost when to. "Will Ace be alright, meow?" Misty can at the back. "Of course he will. Ever seen Ace break a promise?" Anfaloz laughed at his own question. Ace never broke a promise he made with someone. Fabiëne ran at the front looking at every direction. "Where can Frost be?" The others saw that Fabiëne started worrying. "Relax Fabiëne. We will find Frost." Gavina ran besides Fabiëne while being a wolf. "Anfaloz ask Vetis if she wants to scout from the air." Anfaloz nodded. "Vetis can you hear me? I want you to do something for me." He waiting for a response. "What is the request master?" Anfaloz smiled a bit. Vetis always called him master and he kind of liked it that way. "Can you go into the air and start looking for Frost? She ran off and we can't find her anymore." Again he waited but not for to long. "Will do. You just search from the ground. I will tell you if I find her." "Vetis is going to search for Frost from the air now." That made Fabiëne a bit more happier.

A little while later Vetis had spotted Frost and told it to Anfaloz. The group ran that way. But Vetis also warned Anfaloz. There was a strong aura coming from it. But Anfaloz didn't tell the group. "Just be sure you guys are close." That is the only thing he said to Vetis. The group arrived at a square. They saw a lot of people standing there in a big circle. Vetis told Anfaloz that Frost was standing in front of the town hall so they went that way. A few moments later they found her. "Frost!" Fabiëne ran towards Frost but there was still no reaction. She wanted to disable the band on Frost her neck but got stopped by Misty. "Don't do it, meow. All these people don't know that she is a dragon so it would scare them and in a bad situation they will try to kill her again, meow." She was right. Fabiëne thought back to when she summoned Frost. The teachers tried to kill her in an instant but Fabiëne blocked the deadly shots and survived somehow. It did hurt that wasn't a lie. But still. She didn't want to feel it a second time. "Good call there Misty." Fabiëne backed away from Frost. "Well hello there you four. Long time not seen." The group heard a voice that they heard before coming from the middle. "Mind coming to the middle or do I need to come to you?" Gavina noticed it first. "It's that guy Charl again! I remember this smell. Its nasty!" The group started to laugh really quiet but then heard Charl again. "Hey! I may be blind! But I can hear and feel everything around me!" Then they saw an shadow jump into the air. It was kind of weird to see because it was also really dark. The shadow landed between some people right of them and the group saw how the people made a path for him. "Well well well. Just four people this time? Ha!" He laughed and showed his teeth. "Dude! What happened to you!" Anfaloz noticed that his teeth where razor sharp. "I just got a contract with the dragon king. Nothing more." He smiled. "Vetis. Now would be the perfect time!" Anfaloz stepped forward to protect the group a bit. "Weakling!" Charl Stood within a second in front of Anfaloz and hit him hard towards the town hall. The familiars jumped in now. Charl growled. "This isn't much fun. Minions! Take them down!" Charl released a visible purple aura and the people all started to move. They walked first toward Charl and then it happened.