The Kidnapped Orphan

It was the School summer holidays. The heat wave got hotter and hotter each day. I was dreading it. Oh, did I forget to tell you about myself? Ok, I'll tell you.

I am a female orphan aged 12. When I was a baby, my parents couldn't cope with me. The typical baby cries, screaming and of course, the amount of money to be spent on me. They wanted what was best for me, and to this very day I accept that. I don't know in the world where they are, but I hope they are ok and thinking of their baby girl. Anyway, enough about my past. Lets talk about me. I am quite tall. About 5"3 and have lightish brown thick hair. I do go to a school, however it's one for orphans. I've dreamt of going to a proper, all boys and girls school. I wanted to fit in with the world. Not to be known as an orphan kid, that her parents couldn't handle! People say I'm shy, and that is mainly true. I just don't fit in with the household though.

It was the second week of the summer holidays, and sure the weather was hot! Everyone was splashing in the water, having loads of fun! But because of my shyness, I was just sat on the window edge watching them have fun. I wanted to be part of something amazing, have tons of friends which I'd count as sisters. But no. My confidence was very low. Nearly  low self-confident. Although I did have that tiny strength to talk with people, who talked with me. Kids aged 4-5 ran around in the room, throwing water bombs. I suspected they wouldn't throw anything and they didn't. They new to well what I was like. I could lose my temper. But the new kids would think I'm just some shy girl whose life was all sweet and innocent. They wouldn't know my other side. My bad-tempered side. I could lash out at them if they upset me. It's just the way of protecting myself. I can't help it, and no one will. My life was practically saved. If it wasn't for the social worker who agreed to take me away, then my life would be completely different and miserable. It wasn't too long till some girls walked up to me, in shorts and crop tops. Don't forget their fully covered makeup! So much foundation, eye liner which made their eyes black and that fake tan which went awfully wrong and turned orange!

"You're such a loner." Laughed one of the girls.

I had to play this cool. I didn't want to be the bully! I'm just sensible enough to ignore the fact that they're weak and useless, and look away. Honestly, they weren't worth the tears. In fact, they weren't worth getting upset or depressed over. I had to accept their life was hell and just go through their bullying. You see, they're sisters. Sisters whose parents had beaten and eventually gave up on.

"Don't look away from me!" She yelled.

She was now driving my patience. My temper could build up any second, and she would be crying with blood pouring from her crooked nose. My knuckles tensed as she went on more about my past. How dare she talk about my past, when her past was worse! I could see the girls reaction when I got up, standing taller than her.

"Fuck off right now!" I demanded, clenching my wrists.

They were off in a flash. I did it! I had the power, and now if she attempted again, I would do a lot worse. I could hear the care workers shouting everyone for dinner. This was the bit I hated the most. Sitting at a large table with the rest of the orphans eating. It was horrible. I stumbled as I fell into a boy.

"Sorry." I quietly said, as I got up off the floor and went to my seat.

Everyone was staring at me. I only tripped! It was a mistake, but they all started to laugh. I didn't care as I gave a sigh and looked down at what was in the bowl. Soup. Chicken and vegetable soup. It looked disgusting, as it bubbled and steamed. I swore I saw something move in that soup. I looked at it in disgust, and then looked up to the adults that cooked this. Was it me, or was everyone else enjoying this? I got up out of my seat and walked to the door. Everyone faced up at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" One of the adults asked.

I rolled my eyes, and stood in the same spot.

"I'm not hungry and I don't feel like eating." I mentioned.

One of the adults stood up and walked over to me. What was she doing? She stood behind me and pointed to my seat.

"If you don't sit down and eat right now, you'll go hungry for the week and live on bread and water." She instructed.

I looked up at her in disgust. How dare she talk to me like that. I turned to face her and stood up, looking directly at her.

"You do not talk to me like that and you can NOT force me to eat something so rank like that!" I screamed like a mischievous kid, not doing what I was told.

Everyone was stunned. They had never heard me shout so loud and face up to the strictest adult of all. She grabbed me, carrying me and placing me on the seat.

"Get off me!" I screeched.

They were hurting me. It was like child abuse! I kicked her leg and ran into my room. She was chasing after me, but I had managed to make a total mess on the corridor for her to trip over. I got a bag out of my drawers and grabbed every single piece of clothing I could find, shoving it in. I grabbed my valuables and money and locked the door. There was no chance of me going out of the door. I had to go through the window. I ran over to the window and tried to lift up the rusty, stiff door handle. It was stuck. Something struck into my head. Me placing a key into the bowl on the side of my bed. I rooted in the bowl, grabbing rubbish and throwing it on the floor. I managed to find the key and placed it in the key holder. I was shaking like mad. This made me waste more time. I turned the key with all my strength and the window opened! I pulled the chair from my desk and stood on it. I opened the window, so I could fit through it and stepped out. Luckily, my bedroom was on the bottom floor, so I didn't have to go through the result of breaking bones. I ran out of the gates onto the street. It was getting dark.

The street lights flickered as they turned on. It was getting dark, and I had nowhere to stay. I was worrying. I had never ran away from home or what I liked to call it The Orphanage. The glowing sun fell into the sparkling sea as the gangs were coming out from their hiding spots. I got really scared. I had no one to talk to, or even share company with.

My life was now ruined.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'll be updating the second chapter probably tonight or tomorrow after school! I promise. 

That's for the story "Meeting Him". The next chapter will probably be up tomorrow!!

Have a good night/morning/afternoon/day!!