Epilogue

Hey guys, I have a few things to say.

First, I wanted to let you know that I attached to Chapter 14 (when Adrian realizes he has feelings for Vicky) the song called Cheyenne, by Greyson Chance. It goes pretty well with the story, especially that chapter, so check it out. Just pretend that every time he’s singing Cheyenne, he’s singing Vicky. Lol. Thank you maymay621 for telling me about the song.

The amazing banner was made by simplebutawesome, so thank you so much!

Once more, I’m linking the song Linger, by The Cranberries, to this chapter. This song inspired my so much to write the story, especially the tittle, so if you haven’t heard it, please play it!

Now about the dedication.  A lot of people helped me with “You Know I’m Such a Fool for You”, editing, promoting, etc. My friend Vanditta even helped me to write the beginning of the story, but this girl has been helping me so much lately, not only editing some of the chapters, but also giving me moral support through the rough times I’ve been having lately. So Christy, you deserve the last dedication. Sometimes I can’t believe you’re so young. ;) So, if there was a button ‘dedicate the whole story’, I’d dedicate it to you. Thank you so much for everything.

The chapter hasn’t been edited, so I’m sorry in advance for the mistakes you’ll find. I didn’t have time to send it to anyone and I wanted to post it today. And if I haven't replyed to your message or question, I'm sorry, but hopefully I'll have more time later in the week.

That’s it for now, I know you all want to read the epilogue, so more thanks at the end. I hope you like it. :)

Epilogue

Vicky

“Hurry up, Adrian. We’re already late!” I told him just when he managed to get our last bag. We were at the airport and our flight has been delayed so Leah was already here. We walked as fast as we could and soon I could see Leah and Max. I missed them so much. We haven’t seen them for the last four months.

When we were close enough I dropped the luggage I was carrying and ran to hug her. She was hugging me back instantly.

“You look great,” she told me.

“You too! It’s so good to see you, Leah,” I offered, stepping back to greet Max, who had already talked to Adrian. “Hey Max, you okay?” I asked giving him a quick hug.

“Yeah, sure,” she said with a smile while Adrian spun his sister around.

We came home in one of the college breaks and Leah was already here, so she came to get us at the airport. Apparently, our moms were together cooking dinner.

“So, how do you feel knowing there’s only one more year left of college?” Leah asked as we started walking toward the car.

“I don’t know. I like Chicago, but it’s too cold and I miss you guys. I’m eager to come back home,” I confessed. We were saving to buy a house around here. My mom sends me some money every month to help with the bills, but Adrian hates it. He says I’m his now and that’s why he needs to take care of me. I always laugh when I think about it. It’s sweet, but I’d hate to be financially supported by a man, even if that man is Adrian.

“Do you think you can come back, Adrian?” Leah questioned. We talked about this, we wanted to come back. Here’s our home and I want us to be close to our parents and old friends, so Adrian will try to get transferred, even if takes some time.