The Pink Dress

Only 2 chapters of After Newsies left after this one! Love you guys!

Jordyn POV:

"Jordyn, wake up." I heard Ben whisper.

"JORDYN WAKE UP!" Melina screamed.

"Melina I told you to whisper!" Ben said.

"Sorry I was excited!" Melina said.  I opened my eyes and Ben was on one side of me and Melina on the other.

"Morning." Ben smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6 in the morning." Melina said.

"THEN WHY AM I AWAKE?" I asked.

"Ben wanted to wake you up." Melina said.

"Because I have a surprise for my girlfriend." Ben smiled. "You don't realize how happy I am to say that again." He said smiling like a doof.

"Couldn't this surprise happen like 5 hours later?" I asked.

"No, it needs to happen now!" Ben said pulling the blankets off of me.

"Fine." I said sitting up. "What's the surprise?" I asked.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." Ben laughed.

"What do I have to do for this surprise?" I asked.

"Just sit there and be perfect like you always are." Ben smiled. He pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"OPEN IT AND FIND OUT!" Melina screamed. I opened the box and there was a gold necklace in the shape of a heart. I opened the heart and there was 2 pictures. One picture of the day me and Ben first started dating, and the other was the first day of the Les Mis tour with me, Ben, and Melina in the picture. I remember when that first picture was taken.

Flashback:

"Not gonna lie that movie was not as good as I thought it would be." I said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT WAS AMAZING!" Jordan freaked.

"The plot was so predictable and it was boring." I replied.

"I'm sorry Ben you may have to break up with her. She can't appreciate a good movie!" Josh added.

"I can appreciate a good movie, this movie just wasn't good!" I laughed.

"Shouldn't we be heading out? Everybody is at the park waiting for us." Ben said. We started to walk down to the park but my legs got tired.

"Ben, can I get on your back? My legs hurt." I asked.

"You are such a whiner!" He laughed.

"PLEEEAAASSEEEEE" I begged. He agreed and I jumped on his back. I took his hat off his head and put it on mine.

"Hey!" He screamed when I took it off his head.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you know just wondering where my hat went." He laughed.

"Aw look at the lovebirds!" Josh said while pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

"No paparazzi shots." I joked. We got to the park and Ben dumped me in the grass, then laid down next to me.

"ARE THEY DATING!? HA I WIN! YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS JOSH!" I heard Vincent scream as soon as he saw us.

"You two really couldn't have waited one more day!" Josh said as he pulled out his wallet, handing Vincent $20.