Feel Better Little Mel

Hey guys, quick note before this starts! 1. If you want to get notifications when I update the story add it to your library!
2. Don't forget to leave reaction comments throughout the story so I know what you guys think since I can't see your faces/reactions when you read it!
3. Enjoy the story!

Jordyn POV:

The whole show I could only think about Melina. That poor little girl, I felt terrible leaving her. We did our final bows and then headed back to our dressing rooms.

"What do you think, should we stagedoor?" I asked.

"Jordyn there's a lot of people out there for you and if you don't stagedoor they will be so upset. And it's 10:00 she should be asleep." Ben said.

"I'm just so worried." I said.

"Come on, let's stagedoor and then we will go back." Ben said.

"Ok well I have to get changed first." I laughed. I turned and headed back towards the dressing room.

"Hey Jordyn?" I heard Max say. I turned around to see Max, Finn, Avery, and Piper all standing behind me.

"Hi cuties! What's up?" I asked.

"Can you give these to Melina? We made them for her!" Avery said as each one of them held out a feel better card.

"It would be my honor to give them to her! Aw she's going to love these! Thank you so much guys!" I said grabbing them in a group hug.

"Hey, how's Melina?" Cody asked.

"Still miserable. But her fever apparently dropped to 102.8 so that's good." I said.

"Do you me to come stay with you guys for the night? I know when Avery is sick it gets crazy and my mom needs all the help she can get." Cody said.

"That would be amazing! Thank you so much!" I smiled. I finally made it to my dressing room and started to change into street clothes.

"You gonna stagedoor tonight?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, I would feel guilty if I didn't." I said.

"Tell Melina I hope she feels better." Sabrina said.

"I will!" Sabrina finished changing and was out while I was still getting ready. I looked at my station and all the fan presents that surrounded it. From newsies to the movie to the tv show to the second movie and even a few from last night. I looked at the pictures of me and Ben that were hanging around. I've known that dork for 6 years....too bad 2 of those years were spent apart. There's the time we went to the pumpkin patch with Wren, the day we first started dating, when we went to Hawaii, our first travel day together, when we did a photo shoot at the park, when his dad took pictures of us together...all these memories. My train of thought was cut off by my phone buzzing.

Ben: yo there's a lot of people out here asking for you.

Guess I better go. I set down the picture of me and Ben from the park and grabbed my bag to head out. When I opened the stage door, everybody started to scream. I looked around and saw Ben about halfway through the line. He turned, smiled, and waved when he saw me.  Our security guard tapped my shoulder and lead me to the first person.

"Hi!" I smiled when I reached the first person.

"You were amazing!" She smiled as I signed her playbill.

"She has watched your movie like 100 times!" The girls mom said. "She absolutely adores you."

"Aw thank you so much! It means the world to me! Did you enjoy the show?" I smiled.