Whats Trending?

Jordyn POV:

"I'm just saying, Marissa was a total bitch." Jake laughed as we walked down the NYC streets holding hands.

"Tell me about it. She tried to break me and my exboyfriend up and hired somebody to kidnap Melina!" I said.

"Wait she hired somebody to kidnap Mel? That's crossing a line." Jake said.

"Yep, Melina didn't talk for a week after. I think she's better now but she still gets nightmares about it." I explained. "Thanks for a great night last night, I had fun." I smiled.

"I had fun too. And I think the girls had fun too." He laughed. Up ahead of us all 5 girls were walking with their arms around each other laughing and giggling.

"I can't believe Melina beat all of us." I said.

"Who knew the short stack could bowl so well?" He said.

"I think she misses being in Matilda. There's a lot more kids for her to play with." I said. We arrived at the theatre stage door and he grabbed my other hand in his so he was holding both of my hands.

"See you in between the shows?" He asked.

"You betcha." I smiled. He kissed my forehead as Melina hugged her friends goodbye for now. "Come on Melina, we are going to see them after their first show." I said. Jake went in through the stagedoor with the girls and me and Melina turned and left. "Can I get a twitter? All the other girls have it." Melina said.

"Why do you need a twitter?" I laughed.

"Because! People want to know what's in my mind!" Melina laughed.

"Ok fine, but you have to put in your biography that it's managed by me otherwise twitter will delete it." I said.

"YAY!" Melina smiled. She pulled out her phone and I helped her sign up for twitter. She followed me and the whole cast of Les Mis and Matilda, including Ben. "THIS IS SO COOL!" She squealed. "What's this...trending?" She asked.

"That's what a lot of people are tweeting about." I said.

"Jordyn you're trending!" Melina smiled. Oh no, not again. "HEY LOOK THERE"S ME!" Melina said. I looked down at her phone and my name was trending. I looked at the first article and the headline was 'America's Sweetheart's New Broadway Babe." It was full of pictures from last night and today of me with Jake and the girls.Oh great.

"Mel, you're going to see a lot  of things on twitter about me and even you. You have to just ignore it, don't look into it. The media is very interested in you right now so you will see a lot about yourself. Some of that may not be true, the media makes up stuff sometimes. But just ignore it, ok?" I said.

"Ok." Melina smiled.

"Ok, now we are going to head back to the apartment and you are going to facetime Ben." I said.

"Do I have to?" Melina asked.

"Yes, you don't need to be scared of him." I said. We walked back to my apartment and went inside.  "Do you want to facetime him on my phone or your phone?" I asked.

"I'll do my phone." Melina said. I heard the ringing of the facetime call and then I heard the familiar voice.

"Hey princess." I heard Ben say.

"Hi." Melina said. I went into my bedroom, closed the door, and turned on my tv so I couldn't hear their conversation. I don't want to hear his voice. I looked at my phone and I had a snapchat from Jake. I opened it up and he was in his costume standing on the stage with Chelsea with the caption 'Mic check with a maggot!' I replied back and then got a text from Sky.