Midnight Trips

Sky POV:

"Hey you two wanna help me with a backstage tour?" I asked Ben and Jordyn after we ran off the stage.

"As long as Melina can come!" Jordyn said.

"Is she talking yet?" I asked.

"She said two words to me this morning. Click and bang." Ben said.

"Click and bang? What does that mean?" I asked.

"No idea, but she woke up from a dream and she was crying and shaking and that's what she said." Ben said.

"Wait. Click, bang. Click, when he loaded the gun that he held at her head. Bang, the sound of a gun going off! Ben I think she dreamed about what happened but in her dream she actually got shot!" Jordyn said.

"If that's what she dreamed about, that's terrifying." Ben said.

"Ok I'm gonna go get dressed. I will meet you at your dressing room guys and we can get go get skys special girl." Jordyn smirked. She gave Ben a kiss on the cheek and turned to her dressing room.

"So what's this girls name?" Ben asked.

"Lollie. Isn't that such a pretty name? Lollie!" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh." Ben said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're head over heels for her." Ben laughed.

"Shut up." I said as we entered the dressing room.

"Good job tonight sky!" Josh said throwing me my shirt.

"Thanks bud!" I smiled.

"So sky, heard you met a girl." Nick said.

"Yeah and she's coming backstage tonight so behave." I said changing out of my clothes.

"What would we do that wouldn't be behaving?" Louis asked.

"Do we need to recall what we were doing in Philly the day Jordyn came in asking what was taking us so long?" I asked.

"Ok fine we won't do that." Ben said.

"That was fun though." Henry laughed.

"Wow look at that, I'm all dressed and ready before sky. I'm on some new record here." Ben smiled.

"Can you go out and get Lollie for me then?" I asked.

"Dude I have no idea what she looks like." Ben said.

"She has really pretty eyes and the most perfect smile and-" I started.

"I'll just yell for her." Ben said grabbing his bag right as the door opened.

"You really need to stop coming in here without knocking." Nick said.

"And you really need to stop wearing rainbow underwear with unicorns on it." Jordyn smirked.

"IT WAS MY ONLY CLEAN PAIR FOR TODAY!" Nick protested.

"I'm not judging." Jordyn said. "Just kidding I totally am." She laughed.

"Ok well I'm ready now so just come with me to get her." I said. They followed me out and as soon as I opened the stage door I heard a bunch of yelling. Of course it was all for Jordyn and Ben though. "Wait here while I go get her." I said and ran to find her. She was standing at the back of the crowd and smiled when she saw me.

"Holy fuck, you were amazing!" She smiled.

"Well I had to be because somebody special was in the audience tonight." I smiled. "Here follow me." I said grabbing her hand. We walked past the huge crowd of people and headed back in. "These are my friends Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook." I said.