Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?

Make sure to add this story to your library so you can get updates when I post new chapters :)

Ben POV:

I walked down to the closest bar. Jordyns dating another guy. What was I to expect. Her to be waiting outside my door one day? It's been 3 years Ben. Why can't you move on? I sat down at the bar next to an older man.

"1 beer please." I said. The bartender nodded and handed me a beer. I twisted the top of off and took a big gulp. Wow that's intense. Not going to lie, this is only the second time I've drank since I turned 21.

"What's a young man like yourself doing here all alone?" The guy next to me asked.

"Not sure where else to go. Figured I might as well drink away my problems." I said.

"Lady problems?" He asked.

"You have no idea." I said taking another gulp.

"Let me hear it." He said.

"Well, I was on a tour with this girl. She became my best friend, and then my girlfriend, we dated for a year and a half, and that was the best year and a half of my life. I really loved her." I said.

"But she broke up with you?" He asked.

"No, I broke up with her." I said.

"Why the hell would you do that if you loved her?" He asked.

"Because, I left the tour and we were so far apart for so long. She deserved more. She deserved somebody who would be there for her. I started dating this girl Mandy to try and get over her but it didn't work. And now she has a boyfriend." I said. I gulped down the rest of the beer and asked for another.

"How old are you?" The man asked.

"21." I replied.

"You are so young. You still have your whole life in front of you. Don't waste it getting wasted. Go get the girl." He said. He patted my back and stood up and left. Why did I just open up to a total stranger? I opened my other beer and started to drink it.

Jordyn POV:

"That could not have gone any worse!" I said throwing my purse on the couch.

"How was the show?" Maura asked, sitting on the couch eating Ramen.

"The show was good. Everything else sucked." I said flopping down on the couch.

"We ran into an old friend." Parker said hanging up his coat.

"Who?" Maura asked.

"Ben." I said.

"Oh snap! I need details!" She smiled.

"And I need wine." I laughed.

"SOMEBODY GET THIS GIRL WINE! SHE SPILLS ALL HER SECRETS WHEN SHES DRUNK!" Maura laughed.

"It's not a secret!" I laughed. "It was just really awkward. He ended up sitting right next to me at the show." I said.

"Talk about fate!" Parker laughed.

"So did old feelings come back?" Maura asked.

"I don't know. He's not dating that Mandy girl anymore." I said.

"So you two could date again!" Maura said.

"No because I'm dating Peyton!" I said.

"Oh yeah, pretty model boy." Maura said. "Let's be real though, he's probably gay.

"See Maura agrees with me!" Parker said sitting down next to me.

"Both of you shut up!" I laughed throwing pillows at both of them. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Ben calling.

"Who is it?" Maura asked.

"Ben." I said in shock.

"ANSWER!" Maura screamed.

"NO!" I said.

"DO IT OR I WILL!" Maura said.

"Fine!" I love her but she's relentless.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Jordyn- we need to , to ta-talk." Ben said. His words were slurred and slow.

"Ben are you drunk?" I asked.

"No! I only had a couple drinks." Ben said.

"Ben where are you?"

"I'm at the bar-the bar near the, near the, near the place where we were earlier." Ben said. Wow this kid is so drunk.

"Ben don't go anywhere I'm on my way." I said and hung up.

"Dude I never thought Ben would get hammered." Maura laughed.

"Yeah well he's more drunk than you when you went to Tony's party." I said standing up and putting on my jacket.

"Oh damn. That's possible?" Maura said.

"Parker stay here with Maura. I will be back soon. Wish me luck." I said and headed back into the cold. This boy is such an idiot. Why the hell would he go and get wasted? And why am I going to help him. Something inside of me was pulling me towards Ben. Something inside of me wasnt over Ben. He was my best friend. And he needs my help right now. I walked into the bar and spotted Ben sitting in a booth in the corner of the bar. He saw me and stood up but fell to the ground. I ran over and helped him stand up. "How many drinks have you had?" I asked.

"5." Ben said holding up 3 fingers. "Listen, I love you Jorlyn." Ben said.

"Yeah that's not my name. And Ben you are so drunk you don't know what you are saying." I said.

"I never stopped loving you Jeremy." Ben said.

"You are getting further and further from my name." I said. "Come on we are going to my house. You are gonna pass out soon and I'd rather your head hit a pillow than the cold concrete New York sidewalks.

"Take me back Jamie." Ben said.

"Call me another wrong name and I'm leaving you with the creepy man in the corner." I laughed. I put his arm around my shoulder and I practically carried Ben all the way to my apartment. I opened the door and Maura helped me carry Ben to my bed.

"Thanks Laura." Ben said patting Maura's head. She looked at me confused.

"He called me Jeremy." I laughed.

"He's a pretty cute drunk you have to admit." Maura said.

"Listen Jensen. I love you and I want to be with you forever." Ben said.

"Ben please stop talking." I said.

"No keep talking Ben!" Maura said.

"Lay down with me Jordyn." Ben said.

"At least he got your name right." Maura laughed.

"Ben I'm not getting in bed with you." I said.

"Come on." Ben said pulling on my shirt.

"Ben what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Take off your shirt and lay with me." Ben said, tripping over his words. My face got red with anger as I slapped his hand off of my shirt.

"Jordyn remember he's drunk he's doing stuff he doesn't mean." Maura said.

"Ok listen Ben. You are gonna go to sleep now. And in the morning when you wake up you are back on the streets and I never want to hear from you again got it?" I said.

"Did you say I'm getting a goat?" Ben asked.

"I'm done." I said and me and Maura turned and left.

"How's it going with drunk Ben?" Parker laughed.

"He tried to take my shirt off." I said.

"What?" Parker asked, no longer laughing.

"I would say this calls for a drink but I want to be 100% in control when I kick his ass in the morning." I said. I can't believe him. He's changed.