Press Day

Ben POV:

"Ben....Ben...BEN!" I heard as I was jolted awake. I opened my eyes to see Melina's face right in front of mine.

"Hey munchkin." I smiled rubbing my eyes as I just woke up.

"Me and Melina had a very  pleasent breakfast  together." Josh said from his bed.

"Josh ate all my bacon." Melina laughed.

"Hey, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!" Josh said.

"Where's Jordyn?" I asked, my voice still raspy. Ugh, morning voice.

"Shes in her room, I went and stole Melina from her early this morning." Josh said.

"Jordyn said you need to wake up because you have press." Melina said.

"And I'm gonna take Melina to schooling." Josh said.

"Can't I go to press instead?" Melina whined.

"I know schooling isn't fun but I had to sit through schooling too when I was on tour. But you gotta do it, it's kind of a law." I said.

"Back when little Bennie was....well little." Josh said.  "But when your schooling is done we can go explore the city!"

"And when we are done with press we will join you!" I said.

"Ok Melina, let's go get Nick and Sky and then we will be off to schooling." Josh said.

"See you guys." I said. When they were gone I sat up and started getting ready. I finished brushing my teeth when there was knock on the door. I opened the door and Jordyn was standing there with Cody.

"Ready for press?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah I just need to put some shoes on." I said.

"Did Josh already take Melina to schooling?" I asked.

"Yeah, they left a little bit ago." Jordyn said.

"Avery wasn't pumped to go this morning." Cody said. Avery and Cody are siblings. They also have another brother but he hates theatre.

"Well at least there's 5 of them that all have to go so they don't feel lonely." I said.

"Oh and by the way after press we are taking all the kids to the aquarium." Jordyn said.

"All 5 of them?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can't just take one with you, they are a package deal." Jordyn said.

"But you, me, Jordyn, Nick, Sky, and Josh are all going so we outnumber them." Cody smiled.

"We seriously need to get going. The uber is waiting outside for us." Jordyn said.

"I'm ready!" I said. I grabbed my bag and we headed out. First we had an interview with a news station and then we were doing a radio interview. Just Marius, Eponine, and Enjorlas. Oh gosh, this reminds me of the interviews me and Jordyn did during newsies! "Hey Jor, remember that one interview we did right after that picture of us kissing went viral?"

Flashback:

"Ben Cook and Jordyn Lively?" A lady with a clipboard asked us walking into our dressing room.

"Jordyn wake up!" I said throwing a pillow at Jordyn. "Somebody's here to talk to us." Jordyn sat up and yawned.

"You guys are on in 5. You can follow me out and I will set you up and we will do makeup touch ups. Now Christine will ask you guys questions and just give an honest answer. You will both have mics on. Any questions?" She asked.