Joshs Adventure

Jordyn POV:

"Come on Mel." I said grabbing her hand as she adjusted her book bag. Melina followed me silently through the airport as we went to grab our luggage. It feels good to be back in New York, however I wish it wasn't because of the circumstances. We grabbed our luggage and got in a taxi to my apartment. "Feels like ages since we've been back." I laughed entering the apartment.

"JORDYN!" I heard Maura scream and she ran out of her bedroom and grabbed me in a hug.

"MAURA!" I laughed hugging her back.

"Hi Melina!" Maura smiled grabbing her in a hug.

"Hi!" Melina smiled. Oh my gosh she talked again!

"Melina, you can go put your stuff in my room and get situated if you want." I said. She nodded and carried her bags in.

"Sweetie, I am so sorry about Ben." Maura said.

"It's fine, I just need to spend sometime with my brother. I know I shouldn't run from my problems but I saw this as the perfect opportunity to come see Parker. And I needed to take Melina away from Ben." I explained.

"Why?" Maura asked.

"She saw him screaming at each me and he threw a pillow at me and called me a slut and she heard that and is now terrified of him. Luckily I don't think she caught me yelling but she heard Ben and saw how pissed he look and she's literally terrified of him." I explained.

"That's good you took her away from him then, that child has enough issues right now." Maura said. Just then there was a knocking on the door. When I went and opened the door Josh was standing there.

"Josh what are you doing here?" I laughed.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK ON TOUR!" Josh said.

"I'll leave you two alone, I have to go pick up  my pizza." Maura said and ran out.

"Number 1, no cussing, Melinas in the other room." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him into the apartment. "Number 2, I need to spend some time with my brother. He almost died. And number 3, WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I screamed.

"Because I was worried about you." Josh said grabbing me in a hug. "And you stole my lucky jacket."  He whispered.

"And theres the real reason."  I laughed.

"In all realness though, I'm here for you."  Josh said.

'If you are here to make me go back for Ben, there's no way in hell I'm doing that." I said.

"Why would I do that? He was an  ass."  Josh said. Oh snap.

"Wait you are seriously on my side?" I asked.

"I'm not picking sides, but what he did was stupid." Josh said. Melina ran out of the room and saw Josh and ran and grabbed him in a hug. "Hey cutie, I missed you!" Josh smiled.

"Melina, go jump in the shower and I will make dinner." I said.

"Bye Josh!" She smiled and jumped down.

"Hey, she's talking!" Josh smiled.

"Yeah, she started talking more when we were on the plane."  I said.

"Is she here to see her family?" Josh asked.

"Originally yes, but I found out that her mom was arrested last week and all  the kids are either in foster care or with family."  I said.

"Wait seriously?"  Josh asked.

"Yep, and  I don't have the heart to tell her. She's been through too much." I said.

"So why did you bring her?" Josh asked.

"She's scared of Ben." I said.

"Scared of Ben?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. When we were fighting she came into the room and we didn't see her. She saw him screaming at me and throwing a pillow at me. Luckily she didn't see me scream but she saw Ben and is not terrified of him." I explained.

"He's heartbroken that you took her with you."  Josh said.

"Glad his ice heart can feel something." I said. "You know, I think this was a mistake for you to come."

"Jordyn, I just need to know you're ok." Josh said.

"I'm great. My boyfriend cheated on me, my brother almost died, and I'm 23 and raising a 10 year old." I said.

"J, I can  stay here with you for awhile if you want." Josh said.

"No, I'm  ok. Thanks for checking on me, here's your jacket." I said pulling it out of my bag. "Goodbye Josh." I said.

"Call me anytime Jordyn." Josh said.

"I will." I said and  he left. I pressed my back against the door as a few tears slipped out of my eyes and fell down  my face. I slowly fell to the floor and just lost it. The tears just kept falling down my face as I tried to breathe through the cries. I felt a small hand on my back and I opened my eyes to see Melina sitting next to me in a robe with her hair soaking wet through my tears. I sat up and grabbed her in a hug and she rested her head on me. I kissed the top of her wet head and  held her close to me.

"I love you." Melina whispered.

"I love you too Little Mel." I said. As lonely as I feel right now, I know I will always have Melina.

Ben POV:

"BEN GET OUT OF BED!" Josh said ripping the blanket off of me.

"Dude where were you last night?" I asked.

"I had somebody I needed to check on. NOW GET OUT OF BED" Josh screamed.

"Whats the point?" I asked.

"The point is, WE HAVE 2 SHOWS TODAY/" Josh screamed. "LISTEN BUDDY I GOT NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT AND I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH YOUR SHIT TODAY." Josh said flipping me out of the bed and onto the floor.

"I don't want to do anything." I said face flat on the floor.

"Ok reality time buddy. YOU FUCKED UP. You cheated on Jordyn and lost her and then got into a huge fight, scared Melina and lost her too. You lost everything important to you." Josh said.

"Wow you are so great at motivational speeches, I feel so much better." I said sarcastically.

"Ben, you did this to yourself. Now you have to face the consequences. So get your ass out of bed and face the world." Josh said.

"You have no sympathy." I said.

"No, I do have sympathy. Just not for you. You made idiotic choices and now you have to face the afterfall. I have sympathy for Jordyn whose brother almost died and who you called a slut which we both no is not true." Josh said.

"How did you-"  I started.

"Thin walls buddy."  Josh said. "I also have sympathy for Melina who had to witness you screaming at Jordyn and who was held at gunpoint. But I have no sympathy for you buddy. You cheated on Jordyn and she had to find out through the media. She's on the headlines everyday, and I feel bad for her. You're my best friend buddy, and I love you to death. But I have no sympathy for your idiotic actions." Josh said. Damn, harsh.  I sat there in silence thinking  about what Josh said. I guess he's right. But she said rude things to me too. "I'll see you at the theatre." Josh said and left. Great, now I'm alone. I stood up and went to the window to look outside. I am never coming to Vegas again. I feel like nobody is on my side, like nobody has my back. Everybody hates me right now and I guess I deserve it. I deserve all of this, I don't  deserve....anything